Chapter 11

Chresanto Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so I got up and went to go make me some breakfast once I finish cooking my breakfast I eat and head up to my room and grab my towel and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got in the shower and let the water wet my body for a little bit then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Suave Men body wash for 16 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes when I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and head into my room and put on boxers, black & white gym shorts, black & white shirt, gold chain, black & white hat, black & white Jordans. Once I was dressed for work I lotion my legs and arms and put on some deodorant and spray on some cologne then I grab my keys and head out the house and got in my car and turn on the radio and I hear Journey singing on the radio then I pull off towards work.

Journey Pov

I woke up feeling good and I sat on my bed with my lyric book and start writing my next song for the album. A few hours later I finish writing my song it's 3 hours long but anyways I woke up my sister cause I want her to tell me how her date was.

Alyssa: Journey que demonios. *what the hell*
Journey: I love you to sist but tell me about your date.
Alyssa: It was amazing he took me a drive-in movie then we had dinner at a fancy restaurant and we got to know each other a little bit.
Journey: Do you feel like he is the one sist?
Alyssa: I think but I don't want to rush into anything.
Journey: I feel you sist.
Alyssa: So sist tell me about your date last night.
Journey: Well I had dinner at his house and we talk about our day and then he asks me after we finish eating and washing the dishes to be his girlfriend.
Alyssa: Sist did you say yes?
Journey: Yes I did say yes.
Alyssa: I am happy for you sist but what are we going to do today.?
Journey: We going to chill out today cause I have nothing plan and I am tired.
Alyssa: Okay.

I left out of Alyssa room and went downstairs and fix breakfast for us and once I finish fixing breakfast for us I went and pour out my own food and start eating.

Jacob Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so I got up and turn it off and grab my towel and head into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and takes off his clothes and puts it in the dirty clothes hamper and got in the shower and let the water wet his skin for a little bit then he grabs his rag and scrubs his body with Suave Men body wash for 18 minutes then he rinses off and got out and dry off and got out and dry off and went to go brush his teeth for 2 minutes when he was finished he wrapped the towel around his waist and head into his room and got ready for work. Once I was ready for work I text Amber and ask her if she wants to go out tonight on a date and she said yes I was so happy I grab my keys and left out the house and got in my car.

Andre Pov

I woke up and saw the time and I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for work. Before I got ready for work Journey had text me.

Phone Call

Wifey😻🔐: Hey baby how are you.?
Everything💯😩: Hey and I am fine babe.
Wifey😻🔐: I had a lot of fun last night on that date.
Everything💯😩: Me too and I had something to tell you.
Wifey😻🔐: What is it?
Everything💯😩: I am getting custody of my son cause his mom is not doing a good job raising him.
Wifey😻🔐: Do what you go to do.

End of Phone Call

I hang up the phone and got in the shower so I can get ready for work.