Chapter 9

Chresanto Pov

I woke up in a good mood and I thought about my parents and how much I miss them and how much they taught me and what they told me so I didn't even bother getting dressed I just grab my keys and head out the house and got in my car and pull off towards my parent's house once I got there I saw my dad's car in the driveway which is strange cause he suppose to be at work a long time ago but I didn't trip. I ring the doorbell but nobody answer so I ring it again nobody answers it, so now I was kind of worried so I took out the key I have for the house and open the door and look around and notice that my parents weren't home when I saw a note saying. I see you looking for your parents well there are not here and I am not going to tell you where I have them until you do something for me. Oh, save the number on the bottom of the paper in your phone. After I read the note I was mad as hell cause who would take my fucking parents. I got in my car and drive home pissed.

Sky Pov

I know I got under that bitch ass nigga skin by taking his parents then I here the other part of me talking telling me to let his parents go, I told that part of myself no and that I'm not letting them go I'm going to beat the living shit out of them to wake there ass up and to get his attention.

Chres Mom: What do you want from us?
Sky: I don't want anything from you yet.

Chres Dad: So why the hell you kidnap us?
Sky: Cause I know it will make your son do as I say and if he doesn't y'all go bye bye.
Chres Dad: What do you want with our son?
Sky: That is between him and my friend Sydney, now stop asking questions before I shot one of you.

Journey Pov

I woke up from my phone vibrating I look at it and it was a text from Andre.

Phone Text Message

💯😘Future Bae: Good morning beautiful how you sleep.?
💯🔐Mines: Good morning to you too handsome and I slept good how about you.?
💯😘Future Bae: I slept good I get to think about you.
💯🔐Mines: Awe, well what you doing today.?
💯😘Future Bae: Why?
💯🔐Mines: Cause I want us to hang out again.
💯😘 Future Bae: Nothing much but going to work.
💯🔐 Mines: Come over to my house we can watch a movie together.
💯😘 Future Bae: Okay see you later.

End of Text Message

Once I finished texting Andre I hear my sister said she found the best director yesterday and I was like let me see him, she was like I know you were going to say that, you need to get dressed cause we are going to meet him and I was like okay and she was like after we meet him we are going to teach the girls the dance for the music video and I was like okay. I got up and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes then I put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got in the shower and I let the water wet my body for a few minutes then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I went to my room and got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Rayan Pov

I saw Chres came in the house pissed off as hell and I don't know who piss him off but he looks like he is about to kill someone so I went to his room and ask him what's is wrong.

Rayan: Who pissed you off Roc?
Roc: Nobody.
Rayan: Somebody had to make you angry or you will be just crazy.
Roc: Somebody kidnaps my parents and they want me to do something for them to get my parents back.
Rayan: Then do it.
Roc: Well I have no other choice.
Rayan: I know, well I got to go I have work.