Chapter 3

Alyssa Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so I got up and text my sister and told her I got something that will change her life but she got to get ready and she was like okay. I call the airport and ask them if they have space for another flight out to Atlanta and they were like yes around 12 pm and I was like okay. So I got out of my bed and went into the bedroom and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got in the shower and let the water wet my skin then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Love Spell body wash for 5 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was finished I lotion my hands and put on deodorant and went into my bedroom and got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I got in the cab and told the cab driver to drive to my sister house and she came out of the house since I find a house here in New York

Once I was dressed I got in the cab and told the cab driver to drive to my sister house and she came out of the house since I find a house here in New York. (Outfit in MM)

Then she got in the car and we drive to the airport

Andre Pov

I woke up from my phone alarm clock going off so I turn it off. I got up and went down to the gym to go to workout. I got on the treadmill and run for 20 minutes when I was done I went outside in the back of my house and start doing 12 squats, 12 front squats, 10 deadlifts, 5 leg curls, 10 calf raises. When I was done doing that workout I rest for 15 minutes and drink some water. Then I start again and did 4 sets of Barbell Curl, 3 sets Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl, 3 sets One Arm Preacher Curl, 3 sets Cable Hammer Curl-Ropes Attachment, 3 sets Reverse Cable Curl. When I finished working out finally, I went upstairs and got a drink of water then I write a list on what I need to get to make my shop look good and I head back into my room and start printing flyers to post all over so I can get customers.

Journey Pov

So me and my sister are on the plane going to Atlanta for I don't know what reason she won't tell me but she told me it's a surprise. 1 hour and 50 minutes later we arrive in Atlanta and the said we are landing now so me and my sister wait for the plane to land and when it did we got off the plane and made our to find a taxi.

Chresanto Pov

I went home to visit my mom and she was asking about Journey I told her that me and Journey had broken up she was so mad at me.

Mom: Why the hell y'all broke up?
Chresanto: Well she found me cheating on her with another girl.
Dad: Chresanto we didn't raise you like that, to treat a woman like that, what the hell is wrong with you.?
Chresanto: She wasn't giving me what I wanted in the relationship.
Mom: Let me guess, sex.?
Chresanto: Yes.
Mom: Chresanto gets the fuck out of my house before I kill you and come back when you get some sense.

I was so hurt when my mom and dad told me to get out, so I pack up my stuff and call up the boys and they told me I couldn't stay by them cause they don't feel bad for me so I call up the last person that I know that won't turn me down. Jada, she told me yeah I can stay by her but don't lose my job I was like ok. Then the boys call back.

Princeton: So let me guess she dumped your ass?
Roc Royal: Yes she did.
Ray Ray: Roc you don't deserve a girl like that cause she gives you the world and you treat her like shit, that is why we never lie to her.
Roc Royal: I know you guys wouldn't lie to her cause y'all want her to do better than me.
Diggy: Don't worry she will watch.
Princeton: And what is so special about that hoe Jada.
Roc Royal: I don't know, I just know she gives it up to me whenever I want it.

Journey Pov

I don't know where the hell I am cause my sister put a blindfold over my face then next thing I know she took it off and we were standing in the lobby of Atlanta Records.

Journey: Alyssa what are we doing here?
Alyssa: You remember when I told you that I will make your dreams come true?
Journey: Yeah.
Alyssa: Well I call Atlanta Records yesterday and I talk to the CEO yesterday and he wanted to me you today.
Journey: Omg sist thank you.
Melania: Can I help you?
Alyssa: Yes we have an appointment with Craig.
Melania: You must be Alyssa and Journey, Mr. Craig has been waiting for you.
Alyssa: Okay.

Me and Journey went up to Craig office and when I saw him I was really happy I made my sister dreams.

Craig: I have a question for your sister.
Alyssa: Yes.
Craig: Are you Journey manager?
Alyssa: Yes I am.
Craig: Okay, well Journey do you have a song for me to hear?
Journey: Yes.
Craig: Let me hear it.

You think you found something better
Just cause you found something new
Y'all look so happy together
Now ain't that all fancy and cute
But know that shit won't last forever
Wait til she sees the real you
You wait until you put her through
Everything you put me through
Should I be that petty
Should I tell her how you do
Cause she don't see it coming
No she don't have a clue
She don't even do the things

Craig: I love the song, I will text your sister to see if she got a spot at Atlanta Records, don't leave.

Do you think Journey will get the record deal at Atlanta Records?