Chapter 13

Andre Pov

I woke up with my stuff already packed to go back to New Jersey to see my son and get some evidence on his mother. So I went into the bathroom turn on the shower then I took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got into the shower and let the water wet my skin for a little bit then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Suave Men body wash for 4 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes when I was done I went to get ready and when I was ready I call a cab to come get me.

Chresanto Pov

I woke up from my phone vibrating from Jazz texting me telling me that the boss is gone for the weekend and she is in charge of the shop I was like okay am on my way to work I was so happy that it is the weekend cause I can get my parents and kill Sydney and her other personality later tonight.

Daniel Pov

So it has been amazing my song is popping on the radio all I got to do is make a video and I am on that but me and my dad have been talking about other stuff I can do than just rap and I was liking what he had to say. But I was also thinking about settling down like my friends cause I notice something was missing in my life.

Journey Pov

Today is the big day I finish the song and my sister help put it on the radio. Before I got ready to leave I call Andre cause I miss him already.

Phone Call

💍🔐Wifey: Hey babe how are you did board the plane yet?
😘💯Everything: Am fine and no am not on the plane yet.
💍🔐Wifey: Are you really going there to see your son or to get evidence on your ex-wife to get your son?
😘💯Everything: You wouldn't understand why am doing this you won't cause you haven't been through what I been through or even had a kid.
💍🔐Wifey: And I thought you were the one and I was falling for you but you're just like my ex-boyfriend a jerk that cares about himself.
😘💯Everything: Don't feed me all that shit cause you still love him you think I didn't see the letters he wrote in your drawer, please.
💍🔐Wifey: We are over done don't call me don't call me to apologize for anything don't even text me or I will fuck you up I hope you enjoy your weekend.

End of Phone Call

After I got off the phone with Andre I didn't cry I went up to my room and into the bathroom and turn on the shower then I took off my clothes then I put them into the dirty clothes hamper and got into the shower and let the water wet my whole body for a little bit then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash for 20 minutes then I rinse off and got and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes when I was done I head into my room and put on a red lace g-string pantie, red lace push up bra then I put on lotion on my arms and put on deodorant. (Outfit in MM) Once I was dressed I text Jacquees and tell him to meet at the studio and I grab my keys and told my sister she needs to get the dancers and some dudes for this new music video and I left out the house and got in my car jamming to Diggy song on the radio.

Jacob Pov

I had told the boys I am moving out when Roc finish his thing with Sydney into my new house, they had sound sad but we all need our own space and I didn't text bae back cause I know her ass knock out after everything we did last night and not after our date it was a day ago we had sex and also made her mines. So I went to go take a shower cause I have to get ready for work.

Author Pov

I know you guys don't hear from Ray Ray in this story that much but he is a main character in the story Like Alyssa, Journey, Roc Royal, and the others and it's like I got a written part for him but am working on it in Chapter 14 you will hear more from Ray Ray and yes I will be calling them by their nicknames sometimes.

Alyssa Pov

I got up and text the dancers told we are working on a new dance routine for a new song that Journey wrote with some boys and they were like okay and I grab my towel and went into the bathroom. She turns on the shower then took off her clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when she got into the shower and let the water wet her whole body for a little bit then I grab her rag and scrub her body with Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash for 12 minutes when she was done she rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush her teeth for 2 minutes. When I was finished I went into my room lotion my body and put on deodorant then I put on a blue thong, and blue strapless bra. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I called a cab cause I know Darius was at basketball practice and I went outside and wait for the taxi

Journey Pov

Jacquees had listened to the beat and how it sounds and we work on it then we went into the booth and work on the song. (Song in MM)

We had finished the song it had sound fantastic then I told him to not leave cause in 2 days I will be shooting the video for the song and he was like and I sent the song to Craig and he texts me back saying he is in love with the and that Jacquees is on it with me and I was like me too. So I left out of the studio and went home.

Later That Day 10 pm

Chresanto Pov

Work was over and I had made a lot of money and I was happy I spent some time with Sydney but today is the day I get my parents. So I went home and told the boys to get ready and when I reach the house I change my clothes to all black.

Sky Pov

I was happy he was doing what I said but we got to keep it up or he will drop Sydney when he gets his parents back then I heard the mom being smart with me so I went up to her and beat the living shit out of her then I heard noise in the back and I saw it was the boys playing games so I went back to the parents then a few minutes later I call the boys but they weren't answering me so I went to go check on them and I saw their dead body laying on the floor so I check the house and everything had looked the same then I felt somebody grab me.

Roc Royal: Get my parents and put them in the car I will deal with her.
Ray Ray: Okay.
Sky: What are you going to do send me to the cops you know I can get out and kill everyone you love?.
Jacob: No that is not what he is going to do with you.
Roc Royal: I am going to kill you bitch for kidnapping my parents and threatening me and hurting them.

With that Jacob and Roc beat the living shit out of Sky that her nose broke and one of her eyes was bleeding then her personality switch to Sydney but Roc didn't care he kept beating the shit out of her then he shoots her 3 times in the heart and then wrapped up her body and put it in the car.