Chapter 25

Journey Pov

I was waking up from my sister saying that I need to rehearse for my show in Miami and I was so tired that I didn't want to do it but I got up and look at the time on my phone and it was after it and I told my sister she is crazy she was like you have rehearsal, fix the stage up for performances, and wardrobe fitting and I was like all in one day. I went into the bathroom in our hotel and turn on the shower and take off my clothes then got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with A Thousand Wishes body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes when she was done she saw her sister had their breakfast and she eats it then she pops a gum in her mouth, put on a lace pantie, lace bra and got dressed. (Outfit in MM) Once I was dressed me and my sister grab our stuff and head out our hotel room and check out and went on the tour bus.

Bahja Pov

I know y'all thinking when I called Chres ex about being pregnant but I was lying but I was telling the truth even to Chres but the thing is the baby is not his it's for this dude I been cheating on Chres with but he is locked up for a long ass time. I want Chresanto to be all mines and his ex is standing in my way so when I heard she was performing in Miami I made sure got backstage passes and by the way, am also an upcoming artist.

Journey Pov

I am at rehearsal and these backup dancers ain't moving the way I want them to move so I start yelling at them telling them if they don't get the dance right I would replace them then we all start dancing again and I got to say they were a million times better. We have been rehearsing for 3 hours and we were finally done and I move on to what song I will be singing first after 6 hours of that we put up the stage and see how everything work.

Roc Royal Pov

I was at work chilling waiting for my next client and while I was doing that I was thinking about Journey but I couldn't text her so I went to get lunch and to the movies and when work was over I walk to my car and got in and my phone starts ringing.

Phone Call

Roc: Hello who is this.?
Bahja: Hi Roc how are you.?
Roc: How the hell you got my phone number?
Bahja: You don't need to worry about that, you need to worry about your ex.
Roc: What about her, look you better not touch her or I will kill you on god?.
Bahja: I am not going to touch her but expect a call from her.

End of Phone Call

With that Roc hang up the phone and drove off and went home to take a shower and wait to get a call from Journey.

Jacob Pov

I was at home waiting for my fiance to come home and then my phone starts ringing and I saw it was Roc so I answer it and I could tell he was pissed, he told me his ex-girlfriend Bahja is trying something with Journey I told him to calm down and go out and I hang up the phone and I had seen Amber and she had look pissed so I went up to our room and talk to her.

Jacob: Hey are you okay?
Amber: No at my boss pissed me off.
Jacob: Want me to cheer you up?
Amber: I would love that.
Jacob: I am making you a bath.
Amber: Thank you, babe, you are the best. *kiss him*

Journey Pov

It was time for the show to start and I was nervous as hell so I pray the negativity away then I went on stage and perform after 10 hours of performing the show was over and I give a little speech then I left off stage and went backstage and saw Roc ex Bahja so I went to see what she wanted.

Journey: Hey what are you doing back here.?
Bahja: I wanted to talk to you cause what I told you on the phone wasn't a lie and you can see am pregnant and I don't know what Roc told you.
Journey: Okay explain.
Bahja: Here is the baby bump and a picture of the ultrasound. *shows her pregnant belly* He is the only guy I ever slept with and here are the test.
Journey: Thanks for being honest with me.

After that Journey left and got on the tour bus and call Roc and they were arguing for over an hour and Journey said he will never change lying and hang up the phone.