Chapter 6

Journey Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing loud as hell so I got up and throw it and I heard it break then I got up and run to the bathroom and throw up when I hear my phone vibrate and I look at it and it was my sister.

Phone Text Message

Manager Alyssa: Sist you need to get up cause you need to get in the studio soon.
Journey: Okay.
Manager Alyssa: Am not staying in the studio with you cause when the music video is ready I need to get the best dancers so I am auditioning dancers.
Journey: Okay and thanks again.

End of Text Message

With that Journey head in the bathroom and took two Advil and drink some water, then I turn on the shower then take my clothes off and put in the dirty clothes hamper then got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Love Spell body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and wrapped the towel around my body, went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I head into my room and put on a black lace bra, black lace pantie then I put on deodorant and put on her clothes. (Outfits in MM)

Then my sister rings the doorbell and told me it's time to go and I left out of the house and locked it

Andre Pov

Man, I woke up like I lost the love of my life last night, but I am praying I meet her again and get her name and number. With that, my manager told me we had a lot of people waiting to get a tattoo, I told her that I would be there when I finish working out.

Diggy Pov

Since I move back home with my parents it's been amazing my dad is helping me find the best record company and get me to sign and make me let out some music. I was so happy, but for now, I am helping out around the house and hanging out with the boys and Roc looks like he misses his ex-Journey but we haven't seen or heard from her since they broke up but I hope she is okay.

Journey Pov

I was at the studio and I couldn't believe that I was in the same studio with DJ Mustard, I almost lost my mind.

Alyssa: Well Journey text me when you're done.
Journey: Okay sist.
DJ Mustard: So you know how you want this beat to sound.
Journey: Yeah.
DJ Mustard: Well let get to work.

So they were working on the beat but it wasn't there yet they had another day to finish on it and put in the verses in the background.

Prince Pov

I got a new job and it pays really well and I will be getting my own house and car, it's about time. I went into the living room and saw Roc getting ready to go to work all sad so I wanted to talk to him before he goes.