Chapter 20

Journey Pov

I woke up from my phone ringing so I look over on the dresser and saw that my sister was calling me so I pick up the phone to see what the hell she wants.

Phone Call

Big Sist: I see it took you a while to answer the phone, I feel like you weren't going to answer.
🎤🎶Superstar: You woke me up from a good ass nap for some drama.
Big Sist: No I didn't my and you need to talk.
🎤🎶Superstar: About what sist?
Big Sist: How shady your ass been lately, only calling me when it's business related.
🎤🎶Superstar: Cause I know your ass is busy with your stupid ass wedding.
Big Sist: See that piss me off cause you're mad I found someone that won't hurt me and aren't like the guys you dated and my wedding isn't stupid.
🎤🎶Superstar: Look am over them I don't even think about them.
Big Sist: That is what you are telling yourself but from the jump, I told you Roc wasn't any good for you and I don't know how you and Andre broke up sist even though am getting married am still there for everything you need me for.
🎤🎶Superstar: I know you did warn me about Roc but I didn't listen and I am sorry for calling your wedding planning stupid it's not that am just jealous and I want you have sist and I understand you are doing everything for me that is why when we come back from tour you are going on vacation.
Big Sist: Look sist even though Roc messed up in the past try and start over with him sist cause I know he is the only guy you truly love and stop holding him for past and leave the past in the past and move on to the future. Thanks for the vacation sist am so proud of you.
🎤🎶Superstar: Me too and I will be there for your wedding.

End of Phone Call

Once I got off the phone with my sister I call up the director to shoot my video for No Drama and then text the dancers and tell them to meet me in the studio cause we going to rehearse cause the video for No Drama is tomorrow.

Diggy Pov

I was home in the living room watching tv when Jade walks right in front of the tv so I look at her like she is crazy cause I don't play when it comes to my tv time.

Diggy: What is it babe you are ruining tv time.?
Jade: I want us to spend time together before we go see your parents.
Diggy: And we are babe I promise.
Jade: You better not fall asleep in the living room cause we are meeting my parents around 6.
Diggy: I won't.

Princeton Pov

I took the day off cause I plan a romantic dinner for Amber and cause I think it's time I ask her to be my wife. So I told my assistance and everybody else to go home and I will have their checks by tomorrow and I walk outside to my car and got in and drive home, 35 minutes I pull up and turn off my car and got out and walk to the front door and unlock it and put everything down and start making dinner and setting up the table once everything was done I got a text from Amber saying did I send a dress to her job and I said yes and I tell her I can't tell her where we are going I hung up the phone and went up to our room and went and take a shower.

Journey Pov

I had the best choreographer to choreograph the best dance routine ever for the music video for No Drama, once we were done practicing I got in my car and drive to the studio and start working on the beat for this song am working on. (Song in MM)

Once I was finished working on the beat for the song I call up Jayden and tell him if he can come over to my house around 9 and he was like sure cause I had found my answer for him after I finished talking to Jayden I left the studio and drive home.

Princeton Pov

I had finished taking a shower and I went to get dressed I put on a black & white tuxedo then I lotion my body and put on deodorant and spray on cologne, once I was dressed I grab my keys and head out the front door and lock it and got in my car start it and start playing some The Weeknd, then I pull towards Amber job in 28 minutes I got there and she walks out looking absolutely stunning, (Outfit in MM)

I was happy to have her as my lady and then she got in the car and we pull off.

Amber: Baby where are we going?
Prince: It's a surprise.
Amber: You that I hate surprises.
Prince: You will love this one?

With that, they pull up to a club that was holding couples nights dance, Princeton park up the car and they both got out and made their way inside and saw all the couples dancing Amber looks at Jacob telling him he didn't have to do all of that for her, and he told her he wanted to and they went to dance floor and dance the night away. Once they finish dancing Princeton told her its time to go and walk her to the car.

Amber: Where are we going now?
Prince: It's another surprise.
Amber: Are you full of surprises tonight baby?
Prince: Yes.

They had pulled up to the dock and Princeton had parked up his car and they got out and Amber ask when did he get a boat he said the day of her birthday and he help her out and they went to sit down while the captain sails the boat. After an hour they came back to shore and got in the car and head home for dinner.

The next chapter would have their sex scene, if you're underage I think you should skip forward or scroll down a bit to read the page.