Chapter 12

Journey Pov

I woke and went and told my sister that I am going to the studio today and she was like okay so I went downstairs and turn on my tablet and start doing my abs work-out. Trunk Rotation 30x, Mountain Climber 14x, Clapping Crunches 12x, Swimmer & Superman 16x, Butt Bridge 12x, Flutter Kicks 16x, Plank 20x. Once I was done I rest for 30 minutes then I got up and went to get some water to drink then make breakfast for me and my sister.

Chresanto Pov

I woke up in a good mood cause the plan went as planned but I have to keep it up so her other personality doesn't come out with that I text her and when I was texting her deep down in the inside I was boiling I didn't let it get the best of me. After I finish texting her I went and got ready for work.

Andre Pov

I woke up thinking about getting my son so I end up calling my manager and telling her that I won't be at work this weekend and I need her to run the shop for me and she was like okay and I went and start booking my ticket for this weekend when I was done I text bae.

Phone Text Message

Wifey😻🔐: Hey babe.
Everything💯😩: Hey baby I need to tell you something.
Wifey😻🔐: What is it?
Everything💯😩: I am not going to be here this weekend.
Wifey😻🔐: Why though?
Everything💯😩: Going to see my son.
Wifey😻🔐: Okay well I got to go.
Everything💯😩: Well text you later.

End of Text Message

After I finish texting bae I went and start getting ready for work. I went to the bathroom and turn on the shower then I took off my clothes then I got in the shower and let the water wet my skin for a little bit then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Suave Men body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes when I was done I head into my room and put on boxer, gray Nike sweatsuit, gray Nike shoes, then I put on some deodorant and lotion my hands. Once I was dressed I grab my stuff left out the house and lock it and got in my car.

Jacob Pov

Today is my day off and I wanted to take Amber out on a romantic date so I call up her phone.

Phone Call

Amber😩❤: Hey Jake wassup.
Jake😍😘: Hi and nothing much I am off today.
Amber😩❤: That is good what is you going to do with your day off.?
Jake😍😘: That is what I want to tell you.
Amber😩❤: What is it, Jake?
Jake😍😘: I want to take you out later tonight on a romantic date.
Amber😩❤: Jake you don't have to.
Jake😍😘: But I want to but let me let you get back to work I will pick up around 10.
Amber😩❤: Okay bye.

End of Phone Call

When I hung up the phone with Amber I start looking for houses cause I have a jar in my room hidden where I save up a lot of money to get a house and I am ready to get my own place so I went to take a shower so I can look at houses.

Journey Pov

I was at the studio and I had finished working on the beat for my new song call Love Someone and I needed a guy to sing on the track with me so I call up the best singer I know which is Jacquees.

Phone Call

Journey: Hey Jacquees I know you busy but I need your help.
Jacquees: Of course I will help the hottest new artist out what is it.?
Journey: Can you sing on this song with me am working on?
Jacquees: I got to hear the beat so I will be in your town tomorrow.
Journey: Okay see you then.