Chapter 17

Darius Pov

Darius: Babe you enjoy the night?
Alyssa: Yes I did.
Darius: The night isn't over I have another surprise at home for you.

So they walk out to Darius car and Darius open the door for her and let her in the car then he walks around and gets in the car and they pull off towards the house and Alyssa wanted to know what Darius had for her at the house. They pull up to the house and Darius got out and open the door for Alyssa and walk to the front door.

Rated R

Darius: I know this is your first time and I want it to be special and romantic.
Alyssa: It's already special with you.

With that Darius pick up Alyssa bridal style and carry her up to their room where he makes sure he had a condom then he pulls her pants and pulls her thong to the side and start eating her out. Alyssa p***y was wet and she was moaning out loud and grabbing his hair.

Alyssa: Yesssss babyyyy right there.
Darius: You like how I please you?
Alyssa: Yesssss ughhhhhh fuck!!!!!!
Darius: Can't hear you. *went deeper*
Alyssa: Yessssss I like how you please me, Fuckkkkkkk am about to cum.

When Alyssa said that Darius sticks two figures inside of her and start figuring her out, Alyssa was groaning in pleasure that she grabs the sheet then she starts squirting all over the floor once she was done, Darius licks her up clean and kisses her.

Darius: You taste good baby.
Alyssa: Well thank you but now it's my turn to please you.

With that Alyssa zips down Darius pants and take them off and then she pulls off his boxers then she starts jerking off his d**k while she was doing that he was enjoying the pleasure then Alyssa picks up the pace and he groans out really loud then she put her mouth on his d**k then she spits on it sucking and jerking his d**k really fast.

Darius: Am about to cum.
Alyssa: Cum for me baby.

Alyssa didn't slow down she kept going faster and faster when she slows down she felt something warm in her mouth, Darius cum she swallows it. Darius took off his shirt and Alyssa took her shirt while Darius help her take off her bra and thong then he lay her down and told her that she is going to feel a little bit of pain and with that Darius put the condom on and put his d**k inside of her and she starts crying out in pain and Darius ask her if she is okay and she was like yes and he went in and out of her and a few minutes the pain turn into pleasure and she told him to go faster and he did.

Alyssa: Fuckkk yessssss baby ughhhhh.
Darius: Turn around and put your ass up and arch your back.

Alyssa did what was told and start groaning in pleasure then Darius said who is your daddy now and she said him and he said he couldn't hear her and slap her ass and ask her the same question and she yells it while moaning his name then he went faster, then Darius said he is about to cum so did Alyssa so Darius went even faster that the both of them cum together.

Darius: I love you, baby. *kiss her*
Alyssa: *kiss him back* Love you too babe.

Early Morning 9 am

Rayan Pov

I woke up and saw my baby knock out and I was thinking since today is my day off I want us to have a better date than last night cause I want to make love to her tonight. I got up out of the bed and head downstairs and went into the kitchen and cook some scrambled eggs, toast, cream of wheat. Once I was finished with breakfast I went and pour a glass of orange juice then I took Kylee breakfast up to her.