Chapter 8

Daniel Pov

I got signed to Atlantic Records and I was happy as hell and my dad could have seen it all over my face.

Dad: You happy now but you got to work really hard for this cause this music industry will tear you apart.
Daniel: I know dad.
Dad: Just telling but let's go.

Andre Pov

I woke up and tell myself that today I am not working out for a week and start making myself a healthy smoothie and then I eat some fruits. While I was eating my fruits I was thinking about Journey and telling myself that I want to move on but if I do get to date Journey I want it to go slow. So I pull out my phone and text her.

Phone Text Message

Andre👅💦: Good morning sunshine how are you.?
Journey❄🔥: Good morning to you too Andre and I'm fine. What made you text me?
Andre👅💦: So I can't text you sunshine?
Journey❄🔥: I never said that I just want to know why you text me.
Andre👅💦: I wanted to see if you would like to hang out today.
Journey❄🔥: I will love to see you later today.
Andre👅💦: By the way am coming for you around 8.

End of Text Message

I was happy that she wanted to hang out with me when I got an urgent text from Jazz telling me that I need to come to the shop asap and I was like am on my way, so I went to go get ready.

Alyssa Pov

I woke up early cause I know that me and Journey got to leave early to head to the studio, so I went to go make breakfast, I made us some egg sandwich then Journey came downstairs yelling saying hurry we got to get ready to leave and I was like okay. When I was done with my breakfast I head up to my room and close the door and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower then took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got in the shower and let the water wet all over my body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash for 10 minutes then I rinse off and got out the shower and dry off and wrapped the towel around my body and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I head into the room red lace g-string, red demi bra, black crop top, jean jacket, black jean pants, black times. Once I was dressed I waited for my sister and she came out wearing a red Mickey mouse cut off selves with a black pleated skirt and black flats. Once we both were ready we left out the house and got in the cab and told the cab driver where we going.

Daniel Pov

My dad woke me up and told me that we got to get dressed cause we have a flight to catch and I was like okay. I got up and pack the little bit of stuff I had and leave out the clothes I was going to wear and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes then I got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Suave Men body wash for 10 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I head into the room and got dressed and lotion my hands and put on deodorant and wait for my dad to tell me he is ready to go and when he did I got my stuff and left out the hotel room and went to go check out then I call us a cab so we can get drop to the airport. Once my dad was finally checking us out I told him that our cab is here we put our stuff in the cab and got in and told the cab driver where we were going.

Chresanto Pov

I woke up and went to go fix me an egg sandwich when I was done fixing it. I eat it when I finished eating it I head up to my room and close the door and straight into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper when I got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Suave Men body wash for 5 minutes then I rinse off then I got out and dry off and out and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I head into my bedroom and put on my boxers, all white t-shirt, khaki pants, Gucci belt, and white & gold jordans. Once I dressed I left out the house and walk to the dealership and I saw the car I wanted in the lot I went to the dealer and told him I want the dark blue Mustang and he told me the price and I give him the money and he gives me the keys and I pull off and went to work. When I went inside I start thinking about Journey I know she hates me but I thought about the letter Jacob said to write and I start writing it.