Chapter 15

6 Months Later

Author Pov

Journey had finished her first album called Love Issues and her sister had moved back home to Atlanta with her boyfriend Darius and he got traded to the Hawks and they are planning their wedding day. Darius proposed to her at the airport when she was going back home, Alyssa had quit her job and is her sister full-time manager and not treating her with no special treatment she is treating her like the artist that she is and Journey was nominated for 3 spots at the BET Awards and they where Viewers Choice, Video Of The Year, and New Artist. She had won all 3 awards and she had moved to Los Angeles and she and Roc are amazing friends, she is also working on her 2nd album. Roc Royal have moved on from Journey and dating someone new and have his own tattoo shop and his own place.

Journey Pov

I was at home working on my new song and its call No Drama and I was thinking about having Quavo on the track so I put my lyric book down and pick up my phone and call up the Migos manager and tell him I need to talk to Quavo and he put Quavo on the phone.

Phone Call

Manager: Wassup I hear somebody wants to talk to me.
Journey: That will be me Quavo.
Manager: Wassup what you want?
Journey: I am working on this new song called No Drama and I want you to hop on the track with me.
Manager: I got to hear the beat first, so am coming with my boys, where you stay at.?
Journey: I have the best already ready for you and I stay in Los Angeles.
Manager: Okay we will be there.
Journey: Okay cool.

End of Phone Call

After I got off the phone I text my sister and told her I probably got Quavo to do a song with me and she was like that is cool and she wishes I was with her when she was looking for wedding dresses, I told her I am busy and got to get back to work.

Ray Ray Pov

I have my own company now out in Los Angeles, where I make my own clothes and have them in stores and online and plus I make clothes for famous people so I am doing a good job and I have met the one her name is Kylee, (Girl in MM)

and she is amazing I meet her when I was making outfits for Beyonce backup dancers and so that tells you that she is a dancer she stops dancing for Beyonce and opens up her own dance studio to teach kids how to dance. I was working on some new outfits to put in the stores when my phone started ringing so I pick it up.

Phone Call

💘💑My Everything: Hey baby what's up is everything okay.?
😍💞Ride Or Die: Everything is okay it's that I miss you.
💘💑My Everything: How about we go out tomorrow on a date.
😍💞Ride Or Die: I will love that, see you after work handsome.

End of Phone Call

Chresanto Pov

I was at my shop tattooing some people when my girlfriend Bahja walks through the front door asking for me. So I told the girl I was tattooing I will be back. (Bahja in MM)

Chresanto: Babe what is it cause you can't come up to my job acting like this?.
Bahja: Why the hell I went through your drawer and find a notebook about how you feel about your ex?.
Chresanto: Why the hell are you going through my stuff in the first place?
Bahja: Chres be honest with me are you over this girl?
Chresanto: Yes I am and can you please leave.

I know what y'all thinking why the hell am I writing my feelings about Journey in a notebook, well I'm still in love with her and I know she is not over how I treated her in the past so I move on and I am glad that we are friends but me and Bahja are not working cause am not really into her so am thinking about going to see Journey on my vacation time. I got back to work and finish tattooing this girl.

Daniel Pov

Well am doing okay in the music industry but am not as good as Journey she is blazing on the charts and Billboards and plus she is also a role model to girls all over the world but I am thinking about acting and being a producer like T.I. but right now am going to focus on my music, plus I got my own place in New York it's amazing.

Journey Pov

I was bored at home so I went on my phone to see what movies were playing in the movie theater and I found the movie I wanted to watch it was called Straight Outta Compton. I got up and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower then I take off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with A Thousand Wishes body wash for 10 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I head into my room and lotion my body and put on deodorant then I got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and head down the stairs and went through the door and lock it when I got in my car and turn on the radio to hear Bruno Mars playing on the radio then I pull off towards the movie theater. 25 minutes I pull up to the movie theater, I got out and turn off my car and went to go buy my ticket.

2 hours and 47 minutes the movie was over and I head out the movie theater where I end up bumping into this guy.

Journey: I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going.
???: It's all good am find.
Journey: Are you sure?
???: Yes but what is your name gorgeous.?
Journey: My name is Journey how about you.?
???: My name is Jayden.
Journey: Well Jayden I got to go see you around.
Jayden: Wait can I get your number?
Journey: Sure.

So Jayden and Journey exchange phone numbers then Journey left out the movie theater and walk to her car and got in and start it up and pull off towards home.

Do you think Chresanto still in love with Journey?

Do you think Journey will give Chresanto another change when they meet up again?

Will Journey date Jayden or will she wait for Chresanto?

Stay tuned to find out.