Chapter 21

Amber Pov

Me and Jacob had finished eating then I saw him go in his pocket and got down on one knee and ask me if I would marry him and I jump up and down and said yes when he put the ring on my finger then he got up and wash the dishes and then I went up to the room and put on my red and black lingerie. (Ring in MM)

Rated R

I went upstairs after washing the dishes and when I walk in our room I saw Amber in her sexy ass lingerie but I told myself we are not fucking am making love to her so I walk over to the bed and got on top of her start kissing all over her while taking the top part of her lingerie off then I pull her g-string to the side and start eating her out and every groan she makes turns me on so I flick my tongue all over her clit and it had tasted so good like peach.

Amber: Ughhhhhh fuckkkkk Jake
Jake: You love my tongue action
Amber: Yesssss I dooooooo

Jacob keeps eating her out until her legs start to shaking and she squirted all over, Jacob lick her up  clean then Amber got up and push Jacob on the bed and start taking off his shirt and kissing all over his chest leaving love bites then she unbuckles his pants and pulls off his boxers and when she saw how big he was she was a little scared.

Jacob: Babe you okay
Amber: Yeah
Jacob: Yeah am big but if you can't handle just let me know
Amber: I can handle you

Amber starts jerking off papi chulo when Jacob let out a loud groan then Amber place her mouth on it and start sucking him off and Jacob was laying there moaning then she spits on it and sucks him up while Jacob was moaning, Jacob was saying he was about to cum but that made Amber deep throat papi chulo until she felt some warm liquid in her mouth so she swallows it. Jacob got up and place Amber on the bed and place his self inside of her slowly since it wasn't Amber first time having sex she grabs the sheet and tells Jacob to go faster and Jacob starts going in out of her faster then they switched positions, Amber got on top and starts riding Jacob slow then she picks up the pace and went faster.

Jacob: What's my name baby
Amber: Jakeee baby fuckkkkk yesssssss
Jacob: Wrong *slaps her ass* what's my name.?
Amber: Fuckkkkkkkk papiiiii ughhh yes Daddyyyyyyyyyy
Jacob: That is right.

They had switched positions again and Jacob starts pounding her slowly looking into her eyes kissing her then he picks up the pace then he cums right inside of her.

End of Rated R

Journey Pov

I woke up from someone ringing my doorbell so I check the time and it was 9 and I remember that I told Jayden to come over so we can talk so I went downstairs and open the door and I let him in and shoe him to the living room.

Jayden: So what's up you git your answer already.?
Journey: Well yes, please don't be mad I came to LA to start over and let my past go but I can't let go of this one person from my past.
Jayden: Look am going to be understanding ain't like we dating.
Journey: Jayden I can't date you cause am still in love with my ex-boyfriend.
Jayden: It's cool I hope we can still be friends.
Journey: Thanks for being understanding and sure we can be friends.

After Jayden left I called the airport to see if they have my private jet ready cause my sister wedding is coming up and they did so I went back to sleep cause I already talk to Offset and the shoot doesn't start until this afternoon.

Roc Royal Pov

I missed my bros and I know all of them are going to Journey sister wedding and we are welcoming Darius to the family so I can't wait to see them am here until I got a text from Journey saying meet her at her video shoot this afternoon and I text her back okay and went and chill by the pool.

Diggy Pov

I woke up from Jade breakfast smelling up the whole house so I got up and went downstairs and saw how sexy she looks in the kitchen then I went and wrap my arms around her waist.

Jade: Good morning handsome. *kiss him*
Diggy: *kiss her back* Good morning to you too gorgeous.
Jade: Breakfast is done.
Diggy: Good cause am hungry. *lick his lips*
Jade: I bet you are. *giggle*

With that Jade and Diggy sat down together and eat and talk about what they will be doing later and Jade was like how about they go out to the club tonight and Diggy was down and they had finished eating Jade wash the dishes then they went into the movie room and watch a movie together.

Later That Afternoon 1 pm

Journey Pov

I woke up and look at the time and it was after 1 so I went and change since I took a shower last night and got dressed and grab my keys and drive to the set for my music video When I got there I saw Roc there and my backup dancers and Offset. I head to makeup and get ready to shoot this video, once I was dressed and ready to go we did the first part of the video then we did a full run through and I look to see how it look and it wasn't there so I yelled at my dancers and tell them if they still want to be my dancers they better get their shit together and we shoot it again and I look at it and I was mind blow. (Music Video in MM)

I thank Offset for coming and the dancers even the director and I told Roc to come to my car.

Roc Royal: So you wanted to talk.
Journey: Yeah look I still don't have an answer for you yet.
Roc Royal: That is okay, take all the time you need.
Journey: Look after my sister wedding I have to get ready for my performance at the VMA's then after that am going on your for 6 months.
Roc Royal: Wow that is a long time but like I said take all the time you need.
Journey: After tour, I should have an answer for you.
Roc Royal: Okay.

After they talk Roc got out of Journey's car and got in a cab back to his hotel and Journey went home to finish up the last bit of her lyrics for her song.

Check out next chapter it's the sister wedding day and there is drama in that.