Temporary Block↬ 10

Preview

❛ "Hey, Bakugou," Todoroki said, his cheeks flushed a bright red. "Do you know what's this friend's name?"

"Of course I fucking do," Bakugou grumbled. "Some shit like Kaminari Denki or some shit." ❜

Hot n' Cold [01:01AM] hey, u up?

Todoroki typed out the second text, hastily deleting the words he'd almost sent with a huff.

"Why are you even putting up with that guy?" He asked himself, turning to face out the open window. The cool night breeze brushes against his face, causing Todoroki to sneeze.

He cannot be catching a cold right now.

"Whatever," Todoroki mumbled, leaning back in his chair as he kicked his desk, causing his chair to swivel across the room. His mismatched eyes stayed glued to his phone.

" Just wanted to see how the move is going :) "

Todoroki cringed at himself for adding a smiley face to the end. He had never done that to anyone except for that hotheaded jerk.

God, he can't be catching feelings, not for some idiot like Denki. No fucking way.

*Ding*

Todoroki noticed a notification pop up. Clicking it as fast as he could, he felt a tinge of disappointment when it was only Midoriya.

Izuwu [01:06AM] How's studying going? ( ^ω^ )

Todoroki let out a sigh.

Hot n' Cold [01:06AM] I was actually about done for tonight

Izuwu [01:07AM] Really!? ('⊙ω⊙') Did you forget we have a test tomorrow?

Izuwu [01:07AM] Or are you really that confident?

Hot n' Cold [01:08AM] I've done nothing but study today, I think I'm ready.

Hot n' Cold [01:08AM] There's also my previous all-nighters, so I think I'm good.

Izuwu [01:08AM] If you say so! Good night ( ' ▽ ' )

Hot n' Cold [01:08AM] Night

Todoroki switched off the screen, mentally sighing. His mind somehow kept finding its way back to the late night conversations he'd share with Denki; he enjoyed the jokes they'd share even though he never showed through text; the times where he would make fun of Denki and his exaggerated reactions; the times where they felt they could just talk about school and both of their awful family situations.

Todoroki felt a fluffy feeling rise in his chest.

'I don't like him.' He told himself, shaking the possibility of him feeling anything towards the other. 'He's just an annoying brat who texts at ungodly hours. That's all. Just a needy, annoying, self-centred, immature little brat.'

Todoroki nodded to himself. 'He isn't at all sweet, or genuine, or funny, or serious at times, or even cute. Nope, he isn't any of those things at all, no way. No siry.'

Yeah, Todoroki was definitely smitten.

'Oh fuck me.'

"Wow dude, you look worn out," Jirou commented as Todoroki sat down beside her. She was taking in the boy's tired appearance. "Didn't sleep last night? Because I feel ya man, remind me to never put everything off to the last minute."

"No, it wasn't that," Todoroki admitted, finding himself trying to hide the overwhelming heat growing in his cheeks. "It was something else."

"More like someone else," Jirou said mockingly, poking one of Todoroki's pink cheeks. "Who is it? Is it Midoriya? I bet it is!"

"It cant be fucking Deku," Bakugou commented from in front of them, turning around and staring at the two. "He's with Round Face, remember?"

"Oh yeah, wait- since when were you interested in everyone's love lives?" Jirou questioned, all but forgotten the confused yet intrigued Todoroki beside her.

"Since Shitty Hair won't stop talking about this friend. I swear to fucking god," Bakugou said, growling a little. "It's always about that guy, and it's irritating!"

"Oh?~ Is someone jealous of this friend?" Jirou teased, gaining a satisfying reaction out of the ash blonde.

"Hey, Bakugou," Todoroki said, his cheeks flushed a bright red. "Do you know what's this friend's name?"

"Of course I fucking do," Bakugou grumbled. "Some shit like Kaminari Denki or some shit."

Todoroki drowned out all other conversations in the room. 'Is that my Denki?'