Temporary Block↬ 15

Preview

❛ Pikachu Rip Off [08:34AM] yo dude I got a job 😤👊 you proud of me?

Hot n' Cold [08:35AM] I find it hard to believe you actually function as a normal human being smh

Hot n' Cold [08:35AM] did u become a stripper or smth ❜

Izuwu [07:35AM] anyone wanna meet up to study today?

Uravity [07:35AM] count me in! :D

King Explosion Murder [07:36AM] shut up Deku

Dwayne Johnson [07:36AM] we'll go! :)

King Explosion Murder [07:36AM] Oi I didn't fucking agree

Mama Momo [07:36AM] Me and Jirou will be coming (o^^o)

Hot n' Cold [07:36AM] I'll be going

Todoroki slipped on his shoes, checking again whether he had everything. Phone, check. Wallet, check. Earphones, check. Books, check.

Readjusting his beanie, Todoroki locker the door to his apartment. As he was about to leave, his eyes looked over at Kaminari's door and then his mind went to the dream he'd had that night.

"It was just a dream," he reminded himself, taking a deep breath. He then left.

"Todoroki, over here!" Midoriya called out, catching the attention of a certain multicoloured boy.

"Hey," Todoroki greeted, taking note that everyone was there except for Bakugou and Kirishima. "Where's Kirishima and Bakugou?"

"They said they'd meet up with us," Jirou said, pulling out an earplug. "Said they needed to get something."

"Anyways, let's head there right now before all the table's are full," Midoriya said, leading the group to their destination.

As the group got closer to the restaurant they were going to study at, Todoroki received a text.

Pikachu Rip Off [08:34AM] yo dude I got a job 😤👊 you proud of me?

Hot n' Cold [08:35AM] I find it hard to believe you actually function as a normal human being smh

Hot n' Cold [08:35AM] did u become a stripper or smth

Pikachu Rip Off [08:35AM] pfffftttttt hell no 😂😂

Pikachu Rip Off [08:35AM] I'm not that attractive 😂😂👊 keep it in ur pants alright

Hot n' Cold [08:36AM] Whatever you say 😒😒😂😂