Temporary Block↬ 19

Preview

❛ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 🍆👉🍑💦💦💦 ❜

It had been a week and a half since Todoroki and Kaminari started dating

It had been a week and a half since Todoroki and Kaminari started dating. They hadn't really told anyone about their relationship which sort of bugged Kaminari. It irked him that he couldn't tell his best friends, but he know Todoroki might not be comfortable with revealing anything.

Todoroki, on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to reveal their relationship. To hell with everyone else, if he wanted to kiss Kaminari in public, then he should be able to dammit!

There was also another problem.

It all started a couples days after their first date, when Kirishima invited the two out for lunch. It was a friendly get together, until Kamianri decided to play a little 'prank'.

As Todoroki was talking to Jirou and Yao-Momo, Kaminari thought it'd be funny to rest his hand on Todoroki's knee. When Todoroki didn't seem to react, Kaminari inched closer to Todoroki's lower regions. As he reached the other's inner thigh, he squeezed. Hard.

Something similar happened a couple days after, when Todoroki walked into the living room after a shower, only having a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. This had caused Kaminari to become a blushing mess.

A couple incidents similar to this happened after that and both quickly seemed to catch on. Due to their competitive nature — which they both found out during their first date — they had silently come to an agreement that this was some form of contest, and that it was only a matter of time until one of them caved it.

"Hey, Shouto," Kaminari called out from the fridge, receiving a hum in response. "Want a popsicle?"

"I'm good," Todoroki called out, eyes still glued to his phone. He hadn't noticed Kaminari sit down beside him until he felt a heavy weigh lean against him.

"Get off me you pest," Todoroki hissed, lightly pushing the blonde off of him. It was at that moment he realised what Kaminari had in hand.

A peach fucking flavoured popsicle.

That piece of shit.

Kaminari licked the tip of the popsicle, faking innocence as he did so. He was aware of the look Todoroki was giving him and, to be honest, he loved it.

Kaminari slowly started to suck on the popsicle harder, taking quick glancing at Todoroki occasionally. He soon took the entire thing in his mouth, pulling it out the next second with a loud pop. He did this a couple times, over and over and over. Knowing it was probably too much, Kaminari stopped and took the popsicle out of his mouth.

"You sure you don't want some?" Kaminari asked 'innocently', holding the popsicle out to a bright red Todoroki.

"You bastard," Todoroki said through gritted teeth, facing away from his boyfriend. The huge blush on Todoroki's face gave Kaminari a triumphant grin.