The Meet Up

YOUR POV

U: Tyler?

Ty: Y/n! U made it!

U: of course I did! I couldn't miss this opportunity

Ty: good to finally meet you, I was worried that you wouldn't call me...

U: well I did. So now that I'm here, what are we gonna do?

Ty: It's a secret, come in here

He pointed at his black truck. I jumped in, and he blindfolded me.

Ty: open your eyes, we're here!

He took me to Universal Studios. I had been there a lot of times before, and I always enjoyed it!

U: oh Love the idea!

As we went to the line at Transformers Ride, I noticed Cameron. He looked awfully jealous.

CAMERONS POV

I had been texting and calling her for days. At least seven times each day. It was the first time in two weeks I saw her face to face. It kind of felt like my heart was jumping out of my chest. She was with another boy. I've never seen him before. Was it her boyfriend? I got jealous, and almost started crying in front of all those people. I wanted her to be only mine. I couldn't understand why she didn't reply. She had forgotten about our past, she couldn't possibly know everything? Because how could she know? They were all questions spinning around me in my head. I'm not giving up though. She's gonna be mine again. We're gonna be the perfect couple someday!

Y/n: Oh hi Cam, are you here all alone?

C: what does it look like?

She looked around

Y/n: You're welcome to stay with us!

I looked at the guy who was with her. He was miserable. I knew he didn't want me to be there.

C: It's okay. I'm not gonna interrupt your date!

Y/n: Oh well...I'll talk to you later then!

It was weird. Why would she be willing to talk to me now after all this time?

YOUR POV

Cameron acted out weird today. He was ignoring me. He hadn't been contacting me after the push. I just didn't know what his intentions were. Why wouldn't he text or call.

Ty: Uhm Y/N?? It's our turn

U: Oh, I'm so sorry Tyler...

Ty: It's okay!

*Later*

Ty: Can I drive you home?

U: Yeah, of course! I'll explain while you're driving

He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

U: To the left!

He drove to my parking lot and stopped his car.

Ty: Can I come in?

U: Yeah!

I lied down on the couch as we watched Netflix. He picked me up, and asked "Can I kiss you?"

It was kind of a weird question, and we had only been with each other for barely a day. While I was about to say no, he smashed his lips onto mine. He shoved his tongue around in my mouth. I kind of liked it, and didn't stop him.

Ty: Nice to meet you, Y/N! I have to leave. My mom is waiting for me at home

U: I had a blast. Hope you did too

Ty: Yeah, I'd love to do it again sometime soon.

He hugged me, and went back home.