Hard times

I had the worst days since Nash beat up Shawn. My life was going in all sorts of directions. My brain wasn't functioning with my body. I was there, but my brain was on another planet. I went to a shrink.

Bob: How are you feeling y/whole name?

U: Tired, confused, left alone

As we talked, he came to a conclusion.

Bob: I might know what your problem is.

He diagnosed me with love depression. I had lost both Cameron and Shawn. I loved them both. It was all Nash's fault. He had pushed me to my limit.

Bob: My suggestion is that you break up with Nash, and try to solve some other problems.

I knew it was the right thing to do. It was way too hard for me, but something that I needed to do.

I went to Nash's house. He kissed me as I walked into his bedroom.

N: Lovely surprise!

U: we need to talk...

He looked at me in shock.

I went to Bob again...He told me I should start fixing my problems. I'm breaking up with you, Nash Grier.

N: You are WHAT? WHY? I love you, y/n

U: I'm depressed, and I need to sort things out. I'm so sorry, Nash. I kissed him on his lips one last time. It was a perfect goodbye kiss.

NASH'S POV

It was too late. I had ruined it all. When she walked out the door, I cried my eyes out. She was my everything. She was all I ever wanted. I couldn't understand what I had done wrong, except for embracing my love for her.

YOUR POV:

As I walked out the door, the tears were streaming down my eyes. I knew I loved him, but he wasn't good to me. It was Cameron all over again, except Nash actually cared. I looked at his twitter. The first thing that caught my eye was that he had written, just ten minutes ago "I just lost contact with the best girl in the world. If you read this; I'll always love you. If you ever want to have me back, let me know" All of the comments were saying; what a stupid girl, she should kill herself.

The days passed by, I sat all alone inside my house. I read though the comments again; KILL YOURSELF. I went down to the bridge, and said my final goodbyes. I felt my body splashing into the water; I tried to hold my breath. Then I blacked out.