Run as fast as you can

YOUR POV

I woke up from a good dream, and had to face the reality. We were trapped inside of a plane, flying directly to India. We overheard the guys talking about selling us as slaves.

U: Nash, I'm scared

He held his arms around me, as I cried.

N: Y/n, it's all gonna be fine! I promise. You have to believe me

U: How? We are on our way to India

N: Justin will notice that I'm gone.

U: He is not gonna know where you are though...

N: We're gonna get home, don't you worry. We'll find a way, no matter what.

He kissed me on my cheek.

U: Nash?

N: Yes?

U: Uhm...I just want to apologize. I remember some things from us being together. I know it was my fault. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry Nash.

N: Do you remember? Omg, that makes me so happy. It's not your fault.

He started hugging me.

C: I wished someone could hug me too

U: I'll do it once we're out of this tiny box.

MANY HOURS LATER

NASH'S POV

I woke up. Y/n was lying on me. I stroke her hair, and watched her sleep in the dark. She was so beautiful.

C: I think we have arrived India!

N: I can't wait to get out of this box

C: Wake her up already Nash

N: Chill down Cam, let her sleep.

C: I just want her to know that we have arrived.

N: We're not getting out yet, so I'll let her sleep until then. Stop being such a jealous freak.

C: You have not seen this from my point of view. What if it was me that was trapped inside of a box with y/n, wouldn't you be jealous?

N: Of course, but I have been together with y/n for much longer than you were, and longer than you'll ever be.

C: Stop being such a douche. I loved her, she fell for you and then I got jealous and broke up. I felt like she wanted you more. I've always loved her.

N: I love y/n. I'm gonna get her back; you lost her a long time ago. You're not getting her back either. It's not my fault she likes me more than she'll ever like you.

C: Stop it, Nash. You're hurting my feelings...

N: Do you even have feelings?

C: Of course I do. I said stop.

YOUR POV

I woke up to Nash and Cameron arguing about me. I pretended to be asleep. I felt kind of bad for Cameron. Nash was also kind of cute to defend me and stuff. The box had been moved into a truck. I heard people talking about a price.

Unknown 1: You can have her. She's inside of the box. You'll get the two boys as well.

Indian man: Here's your money.

Unknown 1: Lovely.

U: Nash?

N: shhhh...

He held his hands in front of my mouth so I wasn't able to talk.

*Indian man talking on the phone* "Sex slave or housemaid

N: what the hell. We need to get out of here. When I say run, run far away

U: What about Cameron?

N: We need to get away. He'll find us.

U: No, we can't leave him. I refuse.

N: Do you want to die?

U: NO?

N: Then you have to run!

U: Cameron, I'm sorry.

C: It's okay. I'll find you guys later on.

U: Are you sure?

C: I just want you to be safe. I promise I'll find you.

Nash comforted me while I was crying. Someone opened the box, and I ran like I'd never done before. Nash was right behind me. We ran through a forest and out to the slum. I fell to the ground.

N: GET UP, NOW.

I was cried out loud and screamed, as I tried to run again. I couldn't it was hurting like hell. Nash helped me, and we ran as far as we managed to.

U: Nash, I'm tired.

N: We need to get out if this place. Come here.

He dragged me over to a taxi

N: Hey, we don't have any money. Can you drive us away from this place?

Taxi driver: I'm sorry, can't help you guys.

U: Nash, can't we just find somewhere to sleep over the night?

N: We'll have to sleep outside...

U: I'm worried about Cameron.

N: Relax, he'll find us.

U: Out here? He isn't familiar with this country.

N: No, but we didn't run that far.

U: I really hope he finds us!

N: me too y/n...Come here, lay next to me

I lied down next to Nash. He held his arms around me. We lied under his jacket.