Final gift

WARNING!!
There's sexual content ahead!
If you guys are uncomfortable with sexual contents then please don't read!
Otherwise, enjoy!!

_____

"Damn you! Insolent brat!" Agnak-tör landed a terrifying punch onto the young one's cheek, causing one of his mandibles to break.

"You had no authority over her she was mine!"

Zen'nogre staggered back, dizzy from the hit. His older sibling stepped towards him again and forced a backhand for his second strike. Agnak-tör wasn't happy.

"Agnak-tör, stop!" Gra'vios interfered.

"What a total role reversal," Dia'vios silently rattled as he watched Agnak-tör overpower Zen'nogre.

"You wouldn't know, Agnak-tör may be calm on the outside, but he used to yawp over the smallest things. If only you were from within our litter, you'd completely understand Agnak-tör," Gra'vios clicked.

Agnak-tör dropped the abused young pup and strutted towards Gra'vios with a disgruntled growl. His fierce, deadly eyes targetting the latter.

"That female was mine! He hadn't the right to dismiss her without my permission!" Agnak-tör hissed at his brother, waving his fist wildly.

Gra'vios returned the same glare, "what is she to you?"

The other Yautjas jolted their head curiously at the question. Yes. What was she to him?

_____

Dan stroked Sahara's cheek with his right hand while the other wandered around her body. He kept an icy, but loving stare making sure to memorize all of the small and cute gestures that she tried to avoid doing.

"Sahara..." he whispered.

A prickly sensation ran down her spine and she was fully aware that it wasn't the tree root that caused it. No. She felt her body tense. The man, now hovering over her, grinned. He loved it, the way she looked vulnerable. He just wanted to protect her.

Once again, Dan leaned in for another kiss. Moving his right hand across her back to support her as well as to deepen the kiss. Sahara tilted her head to better maneuver her lips.

"Sahara... may I?" He suddenly murmurs in between soft touches.

Being snapped into reality again, Sahara felt a cold hand crawl up from one end of her shorts. He was caressing her skin underneath in a soft and wavy pattern. Sahara breathed hurriedly in order to disperse the heat that engulfed her body.

But it didn't work. She just felt her body in raging fire as he moved and moved his hands closer and closer.

"Dan. I -" she moaned in silence.

It was too late, however. The man had already started to unbuckle her ebony, leather belt. Next, he unbuttoned her shorts -

"DAN!" She halted his hand, fingers already tugging at her waistband.

"We... shouldn't - it's been so long since we did this, I don't feel..." Sahara stopped, knowing that continuing with her words might make Dan furious.

"It's okay. We don't have to..." he said. Winking at her to reassure her.

The guilt spread in her instantly after seeing his hopeful and childish grin disappear. He was ready. And she...

"Wait! Dan!" She called, not caring about the noise at all.

"I don't know anymore... so..." Great silence filled the air which made Dan a little fearful. "So teach me. Teach me, Dan. I've separated myself, from everyone, my friends, and you... I was being selfish."

Sahara faced him, a look that was rarely seen on her face. The strong, independent woman that she was slowly starting to fade away from underneath Dan. Her days spent out in the field, the things she witnessed, her curious mind all changing. She's not as strong as she thought she was.

Dan realized this, she was no longer that stubborn woman he so teased so much. He gave another caring smile, continuing to remove all that covered her while leaving traces of his affection at the same time.

_____

She wrapped her arms around him, never letting go as he penetrated into her warmth. The sleek feeling and thrusts were different, this was no simple lovemaking. No. Dan has something in his mind.

Her thoughts were blurred away by the exotic shock her body was receiving. Every slap of their skin was an earthquake. Every breath became a hurricane.

"Sahara... I'm so sorry." Dan murmured. It was something Sahara wouldn't hear from all the pleasure she was emitting.

He separated from her to let her catch a breath. The tree roots didn't look comfortable to be leaning on, but it was the safest spot. After taking a breather, the man splayed her legs further apart, hooking them on the roots to get a better look at her womanhood.

"Dan... I'm not-"

Without letting her finish, he thrusted again, harder this time. Every plunge into her entrance earned a beautiful symphony that rang into the midnight air. His deep groans, strong arms, and familiar scent. She loved them. As well as his whole being.

His hands roamed freely at her sweaty curves and landed kisses everywhere on her body: her chest, her neck, her jaw, cheeks, nose, forehead, leaving her lips for last.

His energy, for once, is useful. The feeling- this feeling. Both wanted it to last for longer. Another break, this time rotating her to face the ground. He played a little with her rim, stroking his manhood ever so rough against her entrance.

Dan leaned over her arched back and whispered warmly into her ear, "I'm coming in."

Ramming his erected phallus, he moaned strongly at how her walls tightened around him. She was like a void, swallowing him, covering him with warmth. Another push, no three. He's almost done.

He moved her again, to face him. If he was going to do it he must see her face in action. See her beautiful expression, her longing eyes. He mustn't fail! Once again she tightened, it was time, Dan could also feel himself.

"D... Dan..." She struggled, "Dan... I can't - I'm coming!"

She felt her body shiver, as well as warm liquid flooding her inner being. It was better than she remembered. Why did she ever let him go? Her whole facade, not that her tough and rough look changed, but she felt like there was an addition in her own personality. Something this man changed.