Unwilling Gift

The sun shines bright in the morning.Everyone is preparing for the grand celebration in the palace.Lots of traders and royals are coming to place. Its mass amount people keep coming to the celebration.

"Look at that painting on the wall".

"Who is she?" asked the wife of King Dullan Khan from Riyadh.

King Dullan still starring at the painting and replied,this is Princess Devasena .

The great Amarendra Bahubali's wife, Mahendra Bahubali's mother.

Wowww..She is gorgeous.Look at her eyes.Any man could fall for this beauty.Being a woman I envy her beauty. She should be like that the Late Bahubali painted her picture here.

Dullan smirked and shook his head.
"What?" queen asked.

It was not Bahubali.

Queen looked king's face confusedly.

It was BALLLADEVA !

Queen was shocked and she start look at other paintings to search Balladeva and his history.

The palace servant came and invited the couples to the dinner.

At the dining table there were alot of food.Too much of varieties. All the king and queen are so please to see the food and service arranged for them. King Sethu came and said "Hello my dear friends.I am so glad that you attended this wonderful celebration that I am organizing for my sons.

I will now introduce you my sons, Prince Amar Devan and Prince Aagila Devan.As the brother came out walking down the stairs. Each every step they take ,all the kings start to wake up from their seats. HEYSAAAA.....RUDRASAAA...HEYSARABHADRA SAMUDRASA....RUDHARASA...

RUDHARASA

Some kings swallowing their saliva . Some are shaken.

The kings are murmuring among them.

Bahubali.

Bhalladeva.

Yes,its them.

No they are dead. We know bhalla killed Bahu and Mahendra killed Bhalla.

"Why are you so clamorous my dear Kings"? asked King Sethu.

King Dullan said no they look like.....

"Bahu and Bhalla" continued King Nahapana.

Amar and Aagil looked at each other and smiled.

"Dear Kings, yes it was such a honored to be born like them but we are not reincarnation of them.I hope you don't look at like you have just seen a ghost"Amar laughed.

Everyone started to join the laugh but in astonishment.

They start eating and it was great dinner with lots of entertainment, dance and comedy dramas.

Before the celebration end, Raja Sethu called both his sons in front. He asked, My sons I am so happy and proud to have you in my life. Moreover we are happy to celebrate the winning over Nilamkumbor. I want to give you a biggest gift that will make you both happy. Ask me anything you want.I will give you. This is promise.

Aagil looked into Amar eyes. They communicated through eyes. Amar got the hint but stand reluctant.

Aagil punched Amar back. Amar sounded... Ahhhh...Apppa...

King replied "Yes Amar"

Amar stared angrily at Aagil. Aagil urged him "say it!"

Like a bulletproof train Amar said.

"We want to go to Riyadh"

Aagil puched Amar again.

King Sethu could not understand he asked Amar again" What you said?"

Amar took a deep breath and replied his father patiently,

Father...We want to go to Riyadh,We want to travel.

King Sethu shouted , "Impossible" are you kidding?

You two are not allowed to go anywhere than Mahismati.

Aagil replied, "This the gift we want, please let us go."You promised to gift us whatever we want.

King Sethu is angry, He cant take back his promise. He is forced to circumstance around him.

He replied" Fine just 5 days. 5 days.

Amar and Aagil looked happy.

Once the brothers got the permission. King Dullan of Riyadh volunteered himself to the king.If it is okay that the princes can follow King Dullan back to Riyadh and he will provide the royal service at his palace for the prince. King Sethu felt it was good idea although he did not like to send his sons somewhere out he has to do it now for the sake of the promise.

Prince Amar and Aagil started to pack for their trips.They slept peacefully that night.They can't wait to go out from Mahismati and see the world beyond.