Nilamkumbor not Aagil's

New character alert Vamsi as Prince Vamsi King Vibshukovar's nephew.Other new characters will also be involved.

Other new characters will also be involved

Just a day left for the royal wedding.As usual something has already happened.The fished dead,Aagil hurted,Kalakayar's entry, unanswered Amar's confusion.What now? Horse stable servant came running to Amrutha.

"Ma , where is Prince Amar I have to tell him an important thing!

"There he is already coming.You can tell to him"Amrutha looked at Amar.

As usul Amar avoided her eyes.

"What happened he asked?"

The servant in panicked tone "Prince,remember the King's horses you brought from Nilamkumbor.It is gone".

"What how can this happened?"Amar asked shocked.

Aagil and Raja sethu came to the place also gave a shocked reaction.

"Where can it go?Did you try to search it?"
"Yes Prince Aagil I did,but I cant find it".

Amrutha said "It may went to Nilamkumbor back,more over it belongs there isnt it?"

All the men turned and gave her a look while Saviksha is already smirking from the upstairs.

"I think it went back to Nilamkumbor,go and check out Amar and Aagil and tell the prince that his coronation day is coming soon." ordered King.

"What?? Aagil asked.

Amar stopped Aagil.

"Father you said the throne belongs to Aagil before the war".Amar said.

"Well now just listen to me thats it".King replied to them

Amar looked at Aagil's back.Aagil said that his wound is now very much better.He can follow Amar to Nilamkumbor.

Both of them agreed to King and left.Amrutha looked at the king and gave a smirk .

Meanwhile in Nilamkumbor minister Seviyan is informing Prince Vamsi about the royal horse arrival.

"Is it?My uncle's horses are here?Hmm...lets wait and see what news we getting from Mahismati.

Nilamkumbor entrance servant ran to Prince Vamsi and said "Prince the princes of Mahismati are here."

"Yes let them in"Vamsi said.

Both the prince entered the palace and saw around.This is the first time there coming here once they won the war.

The ministers of Nilamkumbor stood up and gave respect to the princes as they walk in like heroes.

"Welcome,welcome brothers of Mahismati.I adore your presence to Nilamkumbor".Vamsi smiled in envy because he cant get the same respect which the brothers getting.

"Thank you my dear Prince Vamsi.We came here to take back the horses.It was a mistake..I think the horses escaped"Amar said.

Prince Vamsi and Seviyan laughed.Everyone was silent.

Rajaguru of Nilamkumbor came and bow to princes.

"Prince Vamsi,it is not good to laugh at the prince,they never said anything funny.Please let them take the horse."

Vamsi gave a disgust look at the brothers.

"Also my father asked to tell you that you can have the coronation day 10 days after our marriage."Aagil opened his mouth.

Vamsi stood up from the chair .He jumped in happiness.He saw the simmasanam (King's chair) at the front in the hall . "Finally Nilamkumbor you are mine" He said it to himself in pride.

Aagil looked disappointed.He cant believe his father wants to give the throne to such a womaniser like Vamsi.

Seviyan joined with Vamsi's happiness while Rajaguru has nothing to say because he cant say anything against King Sethu.

"Enna Rajaguru santhoshathaiya kanum?" (Why rajaguru you are not seems to be happy)

Rajaguru still starring at Vamsi silenty.He gave a simple smile to him.You will know everything later my dear.He said to himself.

______________________________________
So now Nilamkumbor throne is not for Aagil..

Why King Sethu gave it to someone else..

Stay tuned ..sorry for late updates was busy last weekend.

Thanks for your support don't forget to vote.

Much Love Tara