Flashes and Amru

I didn't even checked how is my brother.What will he think?I never tell anything about the fight too.Oh my god.I must go to his room now.

Amar pushed Aagil's room door.He entered inside the room.He saw Saviksha with him.

"Hi brother"Aagil woke up and sit on the bed.

"How are you da?" Aamar asked concerned.

"Much better brother,So what happened to the Kalayakars.Why you never come and tell me anything"Aagil questioned Amar.

Amar gasped."Nothing brother I was tired.Thats all.It ended smoothly.Some of them are hurt and some ran away."

"Oh I see, that is good brother".Aagil said with happiness.

Amar doesnt looks happy.He is still thinking about all that flashes.He looked down at bed.

"Brother what happened?Why your face looks sour?Anything?"Aagil asked.
"Aagil I want to tell...Amar turned to Saviksha.

Aagil too looked at Saviksha.

"Iksha if you don't mind.We need sometime alone?"Aagil told Saviksha.

She understand it and left the place.

"Aagil look I have been having some random flashes like I see myself with Amrutha ,It looks like we married and she is pregnant".

"Eyy eyy anna,enna kanava?" (brother are you dreaming) Aagil teased him.

Amar gasped and sounded more serious "Look it is not dream,Im really feeling something and it looks like me and Amrutha is connected in some way."Amar said.

Aagil looked confused.He looked at his brother and asked "How long you have been having this?"

Amar said he don't know but after saw Amrutha fighting like a warrior in the market since then he feels like this.

"Maybe its just a random thoughts from your subconscious power" Aagil closed his mouth controlling his laughter.

Amar gave him a stare.

"Okay okay it will be fine soon.Don't think too much"Aagil said.

Amar then asked Aagil to take rest and left his room.

Amar a person who thinks carefully before doing anything in his life.He always avoid things that gave negativity that is the reason he always make good decision.Till now he had never regretted for anything except for his mother incident.

He is not like Aagil he take most things seriously.But right now he is too confused.He cant really be happy with Amrutha because of that flashes.

Another one day for the royal wedding while everyone is busy with work.King Sethu busy thinking how to destroy the brides.

Aagil and Saviksha cant wait to get married.Amrutha standing at her corridor thinking how Amar can avoid her in such away.He havent show up from the evening.Not even a smile.She starts thinking if Amar lose interest on her.

While Amar is already in a huge stress about how he cant figure the flashes.He walked to the paintings in hall.He again looked at Amarendra Bahubali's painting and read back all the history.Not a clue.

He keep losing hope but how to marry Amrutha if this things keep flashing in my mind.How can I live in peace he told himself.

Amrutha saw Amar standing she walked near him.She stand about 20 steps away from him.She called "Amar"

Amar knows the voice very well but he is not turning.He don't want to see the eyes.It is the reason for all his dilemma.Again Amrutha called "Amar please look at me,she sounded very sad...why are you avoiding please look at me once!!!.

Amar slowly turn ...and looked at her but what he saw was...

Amrutha standing in front of Devasena's giant painting.

HEYSA RUDRASAA.....

Amar's eye opened in shock.
He simultaneously keep looking at Amrutha and Devasena. Amar struggled.His heart beat, he cant control..he stepped backward.

Amrutha stepped a in front.

"Stop Amrutha , wait leave me alone.Please...take care and he left.

Amrutha cant accept this things.She feels ignored,annoyed,angry with Amar attitude.

How can I ever achieve what I want if this guy behave like this.She said to herself.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late and short  updates guys .I was busy with some works.

Hope you like the updates... don't worry Amar will figure out everything soon.

The royal wedding comimg soon...Stay tuned..

Don't forgot to share how you feel and to vote.

Thank you

Love Tara