Amrutha acts weird

Its been a week after the royal wedding happened.Aagil and Saviksha are called as the love birds of the palace because everyone knows that they always communicate in eyes while Amrutha and Amar's love is called matured because both are always steady in what are they doing.Although everyone is happy about this , deep inside Raja still have vengeance for Amrutha and Saviksha.He havent excute any of his plan because his sons are always beside the ladies.

Amar cant get rid of his devasena a.k.a Amrutha.He often thinks back his old memories.He even get to recognized Aagil as Bhalladevan but Amar is happy because his brother is now a good person but his father? "He still the same but thankfully it doesnt affected us" he say to himself.

Meanwhile Prince Vamsi is preparing everything for his coronation day."Seviyan ,is everything going smoothly".He asked.

"Yes Prince.Just counting days for your coronation".Seviyan replied.

"What prince?Call me Raja Seviyan".Vamsi replied

"Hahaha,why are you so hurry,Prince?"Rajaguru joined.

Vamsi rolled his eyes.What this old man doing here.He thought.

"I know you wont like my presence,but as a Rajaguru its my duty to advise you.Rajaguru said.

"Whatever!" Vamsi left.

"Coronation will happen Vamsi but not for you,just wait and watch"Rajaguru talk to himself.

Although Rajaguru don't like Vamsi but at the time he had to follow and advise him because it is his duty.He knows that womanizer should have been punished before King Vibshukovar death but now with King Sethu's help he is having a freedom life.

At Mahismati after having full meal dinner,it almost the time for a deep sleep.As both couples waved goodbye to each other and entered their room. As usual Saviksha and Aagil with their romance.

"How you are always looking pretty"asked Aagil.

Savisksha giggled slowly."I wonder how you can be naughty always"?

Both of the laughed.Aagil came near her.She beat his hand.
"Enough Love,every night you will use some tricks to seduce me".She said holding her laugh.
Aagil opened his mouth in a shock.
"What ? me? Hello madam Iksha...look at this dress you wearing.What is this ? Half dress from your skirt is missing and where is your dhavani uh?Look at this backless top he tickled her back.

She starts laughing in shyness ,her cheeks are red.

"See you are the one who dressed like this but say me seducing you? Are you aware?"He controlled his laugh he knows that he purposely wanna make her feel awkward.

"Hey poda(go) You only making the tricks." She replied.

"Is it? He came near..."Ah ha got you" He hugged her tightly.

"Yes I am doing the tricks,so now I already hugged you cannot escape.

He hugged her tightly.They shared a lovely moment.

Eventually things are reverse in Amar's room."What are you wearing Amrutha?"

"It is long covered dress,Amar.I brought it from Riyadh.

Amar gave a weird look."Ok but why are you wearing it now?"He again asked.

"Hmm well I wear it during sleep."Amrutha replied.

Amar is shocked but pretend cool outside."Okay by any chance will you take off this dress?"

"Hmm no way Amar ,sleeping with this" she smiled.

"Oh I see."Amar looked little annoyed.

"Can I at least remove mine?" He asked her.

She jumped in shock."No! No! She shoock her head with her eyes goes grumpy.She cant imagine it.

Amar is absolutely annoyed with his wife behaviour.

"Okay lets just sleep Amru".He off the light.

"Ufff first 3 days I had headache,he help me massage my head,the following 3 days I lied I had period.He help me to massage my legs.Of course I cant tell anymore lies but thank god I escaped today.But the massage was so good though".She laughed to herself.

Amar worries he doesnt get chance to touch his devasena.He don't know why she act weird every night just before they go to sleep.Amrutha looked at Amar , he is in deep sleep.

"This is the perfect time."She slowly get down the bed to go outside of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~