Saviksha muddles

Left two days for the big day , everyone is getting too busy on their work.Even Saviksha and Amrutha are busy choosing the accessories for them.All the ladies are sitting in the hall near the staircase.They are helping the brides to choose a beautiful accessories and saree for their marriage.

Amrutha is searching for nice colour.She took the red colour saree with golden big border.She placed it on her shoulder.The ladies around her look at her.They are amused by her beauty.

"Ningga evlo azhagu maa"said one of the lady.(you are so pretty)

Amrutha blushed but somehow she doesnt really like the saree.Also she looked at Saviksha and she is already laughing at her saree.

Amrutha rolled her eyes up and slowly threw the saree.Saviksha was looking at a green one.When she picked the saree ,Amrutha laughed.Saviksha looked at Amrutha and understand the saree is not really nice.Soon Amar and Aagil came near the hall and was standing near the doors.Amrutha looked at Amar . He looked at her and raised his eyebrow "what".

She then looked at saree and look back at him.Aagil was talking to Amar.Amar pretemd to listen to him while he was thinking a perfect colour for Amrutha.He then touched his palace door and nod his head signalling her.Saviksha saw the eye conversation between them and tried to signal Aagil but she couldn't.Amrutha slowly start rubbing the sarees to search.After lifting some of the sarees up she got the colour.She took the  floral printed golden silky saree and placed it on her shoulder.Saviksha opened her mouth.Amar was already looking at her.All the ladies are looking at Amrutha.They gone speechless because the colour suits her so well.

Saviksha is still trying to give signals but Aagil is not looking.Meanwhile Amar stares at Amrutha he couldn't take his eyes off.

"Brother,brother"Aagil called.Amar still looking at Amrutha.

Aagil turned to check out what his brother looking at.He saw his sister in law and understand why his brother's ear gone deaf.He was smiling and turning to Saviksha.In a fraction of second his smile vanishes.He shouted "Saviksha move" he was already running towards her.He pushed her away .DONG...the iron hammer fall from top and hit his back.

"Aaahhhhh" he shouted.Saviksha and others are shocked.

"Aagil" Amar shouted and ran to Aagil.

"Saviksha's eyes gets watery.She was stunned.She is not going near Aagil.He turned to her and asked "Are you okay Iksha?"

Her eyes are wet.Amar came near to him and scolded.

"Are you stupid look what you have done".

Aagil replied "Brother if I didn't come for right time ,the hammer would have fall on her head.Amrutha looked at Saviksha worried.

Amar is worried about Aagil's wound.He looked up and shouted "Who is that up there cant you work carefully?"

Servant from up looks at the King's face.King gave an angry look.

The servant ran down the stairs and kneel down to Amar and asked for apology.

Amar strictly said "You are fired!"

Aagil picked a beautiful stoned yellow silk saree and place it on Saviksha's shoulder.The ladies right there blushed looking at them.

"Here Iksha , this saree will be perfect on you for our marriage".

Amar then asked Aagil to follow him.He said that Aagil need to put medication for his back because it looks swollen and red.Aagil said it is so painful but he was still able to walk slowly.

Amar took Aagil to his room.He asked the servants to call their palace chief healer .Chief healer heard the news.He rushed to Aagil's room.He went inside and rubbed his back.

"Aaaaa"Aagil screamed."It is painful healer"he replied.

The healer then slightly pressed Aagil's back . He gave him two rolled up healing leaves.

"Yuck,..so bitter."Aagil said.

"Hahaha, you have to eat if you want to recover my dear Prince.Your marriage is in couple of days.You remember"He laughed.

Healer called his assistants.He told them to rub the fenugreek oil using a peacock feather on his back.

Amar asked Aagil to take rest.Both Amar and Healer went out of the room.

Saviksha came into the room.She saw the assistants rubbing oil.She asked them to go out.She took the feather and applied on his back.Something is going on her mind.She thinks back how she dropped the drops of fish toxins into the pond.She again think about how the hammer fall on Aagil's back.She looked confused and guilty.Much more helpless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont forget to vote my dears
Hope you love the update...

❤❤❤