Love hits Amar

I could never forget your face.Such a beautiful lady you are.Your sharp noses has already poked my heart.I never experienced love in my life but today I feel something different just because of you.Amar looked straight and noticed something is moving.He quickly get down from the balcony and ran to the trees.

"Hey,who is that?Come out or I will hand you to the guards."

Amrutha jumped down from the tree.A little wind hit them both.Her hair swirled and fall on her face.She looked at Amar blankly. Amar has no words.It is her the beauty lady Amar has been thinking all this while.

It is her the beauty lady Amar has been thinking all this while

"Hello lady,I saw you at the race today.You won the first place didn't you?'Amar asked.

She nodded yes.She looked around and said "Okay I have to leave now".She began to run.Amar shouted "Your name?"

She was running and said "AMRUTHA".

Amar walked back to his room.Aagil have already went to his dreamland.Amar looked Aagil is having a deep sleep.He feel pity to wake him up.Amar went to bed.As usual he took his mum picture and starred at for some time.He began "Mother,she is doing something to me.I am unable to figure it.Her name is Amrutha.Amar Amrutha.He smiled to himself and slept.

The sun rises and made a another morning for the brother.It is the third day for them at Riyadh.Aagil slowly opened his eyes.He immediately wakes his brother because he has something to say to him.

"Brother,wake up!"

What ra?asked Amar.

Amruthaa....

Amar widen his eyes and woke up like a crazy monkey.

"Where?where . where is Amrutha?"

Aagil terrified.Aagil told his brother that Amrutha is not here but then I have a doubt who is Amrutha and who is Saviksha.

Which made Amar to released a gasp.

Aagil felt something strange and asked his brother what happened but Amar hided the last night incident.

They took their breakfast and went out together with their guide.The guide was appointed by the king for taking the brothers around Riyadh kingdom.

While walking in the sand,Aagil asked the guide "Do you know where is Amruttt...

"Aagil!!Will you stop saying the name!"

It has been ages Aagil have not seen Amar shouting to him.Aagil asked Amar what happened to him.That he has been acting weird since the morning.Amar stayed quiet.He is afraid if Aagil has also felt the same towards Amrutha.But Amar has fallen for her since the first meet.

"Hello brother,are you here or you have gone to Mahismati?Come on talk to me" said Aagil.

Amar said nothing and continued to walk.They were sight seeing all the building that has been built in Riyadh.Such an awesome builders they are.What an unique building technique they have used Aagil was telling to Amar and the guide.

Although they were looking at buildings both the brothers never fail to find the girls.Their eyes was keep searching for the camel girls.They kept walking till they stopped at traders market.They went inside the market and saw lots of jewels , diamonds , furnitures, gifts ,clothes and many more. Amar saw Amrutha glimpse on the mirror.He was delighted at the moment and saw Aagil.

Amar took a step back.Amar tap Aagil shoulder.

"What is it brother?"

"I have not seen her since the morning" replied Aagil.

"You mean Amrutha?"Amar asked carefully.

Aagil looked his brother's face and said "Hmm maybe,yes."

It was hard for Amar to digested the yes Aagil said but while holding it to him.He pointed his hand straight to the dates fruit shop.Aagil looked the way where his brother's finger pointing.

Aagil laughed "Hahaha look its the rude lady she selling dates,hahahahah".

Amar replied "hey idiot that is Amrutha!"

Aagil  stopped and went silent for few seconds and started laughing back.

"Hahahahaha" This is not the lady brother.

Aagil has been dreaming of Saviksha all this while thinking her as Amrutha.Amar looked confused.

"Aagil are you telling me this is not the same lady that you have been thinking all this while?"

Aagil nodded yes.Amar quickly hugged his brother and felt relieved.

Aagil noticed his brother's face and asked "Are you in love brother?"

"With Amrutha"?