🔥 Fire ?

She stepped down from the bed and opened the door slowly without making any noise. She knows that louder sound can wake Amar from his sleep.A little little steps she takes from there. She watched outside if anyone is looking at here.

But it is usual that most of the time the servants and guards sleeps at midnight because who is going to harm Mahismati anyway the greatest kingdom.

    She walked exactly to center of the tower and to her left it was the west tower she was staying. Not a single fear in the eyes . Her hand is straight and steady.
She gave a very determined look towards the tower.She lifted her arch place it straight to her eyes.She is aiming.She pulled the bow  which is tied with white coloured cloth filled with kerosene.

She left the pull,the bow went straight hit the small fire lamps at the tower."My aim will never miss out" . She smirked.
Suddenly someone tap her shoulder.

"What are you doing?Oh my god" said the voice. It was Saviksha.
 "Its none of your business,Savi." Amrutha laughed.

"Well of course it is my business to..."
She turned to the east.Gave a sharp look to the tower, lifted her arch.Her eyes aimed at the lamp. She pulled and left her bow.It flew away and hit the lamp.
Fire sparks at the moment.
She turn back to Amrutha . She raised both her eyebrows. 
"To finish the east tower , am I right SISTER? "
Both sisters smile goes big they looked at each other.They thinking back all the plans they made all this while.
How they used King Dullan to bring the princes to Riyadh .
The camel tricks. Falling in love including killing Aagil's fishes and releasing Raja Vibshukovar 's horse back to Nilamkumbor. The fire in their eyes speaks everything.
"I thought I had to do it alone".laughed Amrutha .
"I was born after you not to let you alone my dear sister " replied Saviksha.

"I really miss talking to you Savi".amrutha said.
"Yes me too but you know what look at the burning towers by our side.If we still stand here.We are going to be in trouble."
"Oh yes,let's get back to our sleeping position".Amrutha replied.

Both the sisters ran away to their rooms .They hide their weapon in their bag.Corrected their sweaty face and covered themself  with blanket. Pretend to be sleeping.After some time some servants came running to Amar , Aagil and Raja's room.

All of them came out and got shocked of the incident.
"Raja out east and west towers are on fire" said the servant in panic and feared tone.Of course everyone is feeling feared right now.All of sudden how can these towers burn that too st midnight.

"What is this? It cant be true,there is no such history like this for our place " said Raja.

Amar and Aagil looked tensed and worried because as they know no one cant just enter to mahismati and do such an act.

Amrutha and Saviksha are delighted to see the King,the princes and the palace people like this.They all look frightened.Both the sisters kept their delighted feel inside but act equally panicked as Amar and Aagil.

All of then hurried to the towers and saw some servants are already pouring water to the towers to put out the fire . Half of the towers is already spoiled.Smokes and ashes are flying everywhere.

"Oh my God,look how terrible is the fire! said Saviksha.

"Isnt this two the towers me and Saviksha was staying before the marriage? Amrutha said deeply to poke Amar and Aagil's ears.

Amar and Aagil looked at each other.They turned to Raja and looked at him.Aagil again moved his eye balls towards Amar.Amar shook his head to left and right symbolically telling it cant be their father.

"But what if he is the one?" Amar thought for himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now revealed that both Amrutha and Saviksha are sister😂🤭🤭🤭

What's coming on next...let's see...

Dont forgot to vote guys ..

Thanks alot...

Much love Tara❤