Riyadh cuisine

"Aagil" a voice sounded so manly woke up Aagil from his sleep.Aagil slowly opened his eyes.He looked at Amar.

"Tell me brother,sorry I was so upset that I decided to sleep."

Amar gave his hands to Aagil to help him wake up.They both walked to the balcony.Aagil looked down at the garden.He saw his empty fish pond.

"It is ok".Amar said to Aagil.

"No it is not,you know how long I have been keeping that fishes.You gifted to me when we went Awis Waterfall.You found that colorful fishes there.I cant accept it easily brother".

Amar couldn't speak much he had to agree with his brother words but how can he believe his father poisoned the fish.

"Aagil but I don't think father did it".Amar said.

"I don't know brother,everything is so confusing.She Is saying herself as a bad luck brother.It sounded so hurtful to hear such a word from her.How can my love be a bad luck for me?"
Amar asked "Did Saviksha said so?"

"Yes she did".Aagil replied.

"I see.So how things going between you and Saviksha."

A little smile rose on Aagil's lips.
"The first time I saw her in the camel race I felt like she will be harsh like a man ,the way she ride her camel made me feel like that but after being with her all these days.I feel she is more lovely brother."

Amar is happy listening to Aagil.So it was now Aagil's turn to ask about his brother's new love.

"She is so mature ra.She doesnt talk like a fruit seller,you know.I went to the lake today with her.Looks like she have been through a lot of problems.She said she wants to make all her problems vanish.She said she will have a great life after marrying me.

"Woohoo,look what we have here"Aagil joked.Amar boxed his brother's chest playfully. A servant the come up to invite the brothers for the dinner.

King Sethu,Amar,Aagil together with Saviksha are waiting at the dining table.Amrutha entered the dining room with bowls.All of them look confused. She then ask the servants to bring other dishes.

"Amru what are these all?"

She replied "Amar I cooked dinner today for all of us.She smiled.

"Is it oh my god,hmm I want to taste my Anni's cooking (Sister in law)" Aagil replied excitedly.He was already looking at all the mouth watering dishes.

Drrr....suddenly there was a chair pulling sound.Saviksha got up.Everyone's eyes are looking at her.Amar asked "What happen sister?"

She said nothing.I don't wish to eat this food.I want to go back to my room.

"Iksha,you see this..It is Kabsa.You said you miss eating kabsa right?"Aagil try to play with her feelings.

Saviksha looked straight to kabsa and she can see the color and flavours of her favourite middle east dish.She looked at Amrutha.Amrutha gave naughty smile.

Aiyo,it is my favourite food.It is almost 10 days.I badly miss Riyadh's food.What is that?Oh my god she even prepared sweet haresa my favourite cake.Saviksha what to do now.If you walked back you cant have this food.But I cant sit make ,it will be a great embarrassment for me.Oh god.

"It is okay I don't want this".Saviksha left.

"Iksha,don't go please...Oh god Anni sorry,I have to chase her".

Amrutha and Amar just laughed at Aagil.

He was also laughing.But he took a plate and filled with the kabsa and the chicken.He took another small plate he placed few haresa.He too left the place.

Amar was tasting his future wife's cooking.King Sethu was also impressed with Amrutha cooking.

"Hmm...very good cooking " King said.

"Thanks King Sethu" she replied.

"Yes most of the lower caste people has this kind of talent because it is their genes.They always cook and serve to their ministers.I think you also blessed with such talent."He erupted in laughter.

Amrutha's face changed.She feels upset hearing the words.Amar can see his love's face changing from happy to bitter.

"Father stop"said Amar angrily.Amrutha just walked off wiping her tears.

"Look what you have done.Can you ever be nice to someone.He washed his hands and went to comfort her.

Meanwhile Aagil is going to east tower.His left hand holding haresa and right hand holding kabsa.He went to Saviksha's door and called her."Iksha open the door".

Saviksha replied him,"No I am not coming the dinner table."

Aagil laughed."You don't have to to dinner table my dear darling,the dinner has come for you at your doorstep."

She quickly ran and open the door.She gave big bright smile to him in a mischievous way.Both of them went inside the room.Aagil began to feed Saviksha.She is happy because she could eat her favourite after so long.Both of the had a good time.

Meanwhile Amar is comforting Amrutha in the west tower.

"Amru, Im sorry about what my father said just now.he apologized.

"It is okay Amar,why you feeling sorry for your father".I can understand about your father.

"I never imagined you as a lower caste Amru,I always got your back.He hugged Amrutha.She too hugged him back.

"Amar can I know why you always see your mother picture before you sleep?" she asked.

Amar face changed serious.He was not ready to tell her what happened to his mother.

"Well Amru,I saw my mother before I sleep one night.And that was the last time I saw her,so I practice seeing her face everyday before sleep.It helps me to control how much I miss her".He replied.

"Im sorry Amar,she said.

Amar said it was not a problem for him.

He then asked more about her."You sell fruits,you climb trees,you ride camels and you cook...What else talents you have hidden like this Amru?" He asked with a look straight to her eyes.

She stares at him for two seconds..."You will get to know everything about me once we married , my dear Prince".She forced a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you found this chapter boring im really sorry for that but its really important for me to slit this chapter in to the story...hahaha...

Thanks you guys for your support...

Thanks to my beloved readers,my story hit its first 1k..so thank you all...

Also a warm welcome to few oc my new readers...

Tara