Landing at Nilamkumbor

Amrutha and Saviksha cant control their excitement to move to Nilamkumbor today as per planned. They packed all their belongings together with their husbands.

The brothers does not seems to be happy as the sisters. Of course the sisters will be happy their overall plan was just for this day. Amar and Aagil were having some discussion in the terrace.

"Do we really have to shift now?" Aagil asked Amar with serious face.Amar has no guts to tell yes to Aagil because he knows how Aagil hated Nilamkumbor after his father told that Vamsi is the next King of Nilamkumbor. Amar gained his confidence and opened his mouth.

"As per the scriptures from our kingdom book,our palace advisor is right.We have to move till the king's room is renovated if not it will affect us."Amar ended his words to convince Aagil.

Aagil inhaled all the air in and gave big gasp."Whatever the elders decide,I will follow brother".Aagil is still not happy but what he can do.He understand the current situation and tried himself to cope with it.

"Then lets get our things done"said Amar.Both of them went to their room and found their wife has already packed everything for them.

So it was the time King Sethu went and sit on his horse drawn and ask the man to take the drawn.While Amar and Aagil took their horse.Of course they wants to take their wife for a ride.

"Come on Amru".Amar called Amrutha giving her his hand.Aagil too asked Saviksha .

"Why cant we have another horse,may be I can ride it to Nilamkumbor by my own."

"Me too want a horse"Saviksha joined Amrutha.

The brother looks so disappointed that they missed the chance to go for horse ride together especially Amar.

"Yenna anna un nilamai ipdi aiduchu"( What brother, I really feel pity for you)" Aagil teased.

"Aagil shut da". Amar try to cover his feeling.I really thought I could at least feel your hug today but you always come with some random idea to destroy my idea Devasena"Amar thought in his heart.

So the servant brought the horses for Amrutha and Saviksha.They started their journey.Along the journey the sisters enjoyed the mother of nature like they never did in their life.Raised up in a empty sand yellow kingdom all they had seen was cactus and some fruit trees.For the first time they get the chance to see all the mountains and waterfall, the greenery scenes attracted them so much they cant wait to reach Nilamkumbor.

Once they reached Nilamkumbor.Amrutha and Saviksha jumped down and placed their foot on Nilamkumbor land.
They looked each other grieving.The happiness and the grieve hit them both at the same time.
The guard opened the big door of Nilamkumbor palace.
Their eyes goes all the way up looking at the top notch of the palace.

"What an amazing place,palace!" Saviksha stand in astonishment.Amrutha who still looking at the palace did not says anything. Her eyes on the building and scupltures.
"More than what I have seen in King Dullan's white palace,more than what I seen in the great Mahismati's palace.I...I adore you my dear Nilamkumbor."Amrutha said watching the beautiful palace.
The slightly orange coloured big palace has many open windows with awesome architecture with some green pot plants hanging at every window opening.

"Are you talking to each other" Aagil tapped Saviksha's shoulder.

Amrutha and Saviksha returned to normal and was aware that everyone is watching them.

"No no Aagil,why would we"Amrutha corrected Aagil's doubt.

While everyone watched the Mahismati's royal entering to the palace.Vamsi punched his fist on the table showing his anger towards King Sethu.

"He cheated me Seviyan! Tomorrow is the 10th day and my coronation but he is here with his sons to destroy my dream! I will never leave him! I think we have to do something to him like what we did to my uncle Vibshukovar".Vamsi uttering his words of dissatisfaction to Seviyan.

______________________________________
Our heroines and hero reached Nilamkumbor..

But more twists? What Vamsi upto?

Keep supporting my story guys please check out my other story "How Broken Am I"

Im sure you will like it too... a complete love story.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts.

Love Tara💕