Love is a trap

Amar rushed back to the palace with his brown horse.Amrutha followed him from behind.They reached the palace.Raja was in the hall.

"Amar stop" said King Sethu.

"Is everything alright?What happen to kalakayars?"

"We beat them up father,some of them are hurt and some ran away"Amar replied.

"Okay Amar well done,you never failed to make me proud".King hugged Amar in happiness.

"Father,even Amrutha fought for us with me".Amar said.

"Oh I see ,hmm maybe she have learnt if for self defense".Raja replied.

Amrutha doesnt seems to bother about that.She is curious to know why Amar was reacting strange to her after the fight.

"Okay father,I am so tired I have to go to my room now."Amar said to the King.

Without even looking at Amrutha , Amar start to walk to his room.Amrutha grabbed his wrist.She stopped him.She is looking onto his face.He is not looking her at all.

"Amar" she shaked his arms."Look at me".

"What happened to you,why you behaving strange to me".She asked.

"Nothing maa,I am tired".He moved his eyes on her but quickly turn away.

"Okay dear,I really want to go to my room now.Take care dear."

Amar quickly walk away from there with hesitation.She watched him walking away from her.

Amar entered his room.He slams the room door hard.He sat on the bed thinking about flashes that came to him.He stand up and started to walk.He cant get a clue what was it.He think back about the eyes and the bindhi of Amrutha he saw just now.

I have seen it before.I don't know where.Oh god what is this?It makes me go crazy.I am clueless.What are those flashes that comes back to back just now.

He ran back to the palace history room.

"Open the door"Amar said to the history room servant.

The servant opened.Amar went inside the room.He looked tensed.He starts searching the names of all Mahismati heirs names.

Till he saw Mahendra's picture he look at the picture beside that.He starred at Amarendra Bahubali's picture for some moment.He touch the picture.He felt it.

Why I feel strange.I am getting some flashes in your resembles but then it resembles me.

He gasped.Again some flashes came to him Kattaapa and Raja Matha flashes came but he cant figure who are they.He lose his patient.He feels so tired by thinking all about this.He thought to visit Aagil but he cant stay focused so he decided to take rest.

It is almost dawn.Saviksha came to Aagil room with the healer.Healer touched Aagil's back and rubbed.

"Aaaaaaaa"Aagil screamed in pain.

"Aagil are you still feeling pain"healer asked.

"Yes absolutely it really painful healer".Aagil replied.

Saviksha's face looks so worried.She cant see Aagil having this pain just because he saved her.

Healer pressed Aagil's back.He gasped a litlle.

"Saviksha,Aagil's bone here at this place,has a little crack".She showed her the place.

Saviksha gets more worried.

"Healer please tell how to cure this crack"She asked.

"If you follow me,I will give a powerful oil .You should rub it on his back but not with feather .You should use your hand .It is only effective by that way.It helps resolve the crack.Are you willing to do it or I shall ask any servant to do it."Healer asked.

"No no,healer..I will do it for him.Because of me he had to suffer this.I will come with you now.

She went to healer's house and took the medicine.She walked into the palace.Raja Sethu stopped her.

"How is my son?He asked.

"He is getting better".She rolled her eyes and replied without looking at him.

"Such an arrogant ladies my sons have bought to palace"King said to her face.

"I warn you,just stay away between me and your son...Dear king"she said in sarcastic tone.

She walked away from there while King watched her walking away with attitude.

She then went to Aagil's room.She walked towards him.She slowly sat on the bed.

Saviksha admired the closed eyes of Aagil.She looked at his sharp thin nose.His black thin layered moustache.She smiled as she goes little down to his lips.

"How I failed to notice this handsome man all this while"She whispered slowly .

She poured the oil on his back.She puts her on his back.She starts rubbing it slowly.She gave hard push on the place which healer showed.Aagil's brownish gold skin is shining in the presence of oil.She kept giving him a good massage as advised by the healer.Somehow she feels happy that she could at at least help him to recover for his deed to her.

"Iksha"Aagil woke up from sleep.He called her in a husky voice.

"Aagil"she replied softly.

"I feel some roses falling on my back,it feels good".He said naughtily.

She gave a little laugh and pressed his would "Haha is it?How bout now"?

"Oh oh Iksha no no valikithu(painful)"He laughed in pain.

Both of them was laughing.

"Iksha, I have another place,its painful can you massage there too please"He sounded pity.

"Okay sure I will where is it Aagil"She asked.

Aagil turn front and shows his chest."Right here Iksha".

"Aagil are you playing"She asked him with smile.

"No , its painful the impact is there Iksha.Its really painful dear".Aagil said in pain but with love in eyes.

Saviksha looked at his chest with concerned face.She touched his chest.
She slowly massaged his chest with the oil.She then looked Aagil's eyes.He starred at her eyes.

He hold her massaging hand and slowly woke up from the bed.Their eyes are still looking at each other.Her eyes getting wet.They havent blink for 10 seconds.He came near to her.She watched him coming to her.He caress her hair with his right hand.

He looked into her eyes.It was so silent that they can hear their own heart beats.One hand at her hair he slowly slid on hand on her  hip.

She jolt that moment.He quickly grabbed her near him.
She closed her eyes.
He slowly touched her lips with his lip.He planted a sweet little kiss on her lips.He moved his lips.

She opened her eyes.
"I love you Aagil" she said.It was the first word that she said after th kiss.A small tear dropped from the side of her left eyes."Who am I betraying"she said in her heart.

______________________________________

I hope you all like the update...

I gave a litle long update today..

Looks like Saviksha is falling hard for Aagil haha...

But Amar still cant figure out anything..lets see how he figures in upcoming...

Please leave your valuable thoughts and comments on the update.

Don't forget to vote 🤗

Much Love Tara