She smiled

" Are you in love with Amrutha brother?"Amar heart beat goes crazy.He have no answer for his brother's question. Amar standing quietly while Aagil is making fun of his brother.Aagil is actually excited to know his brother is in love. He is jumping in joy ."Brother,you are in love? With Amrutha?" Really?

Amar is still looking at the dates fruit stall.Aagil now looking at the stall.

"Haan ithu seri pattu varathu anna"(this is not going to work)

He walked to the stall pulling Amar with him.It seems Amrutha is busy arranging the dates in boxes.

Amar can take his eyes off.Plain white long dress that shows her curves perfectly.Amar looking her from top to bottom.She raised her hands grabbed her hair and tie a knot.Amar quickly closed his eyes.Probably he saw too much of her at the moment.

Probably he saw too much of her at the moment

"Hey rude lady" called Aagil.

Amrutha switched her eyes from dates to Aagil.She gave a sharp look.

Aagil asked her "Are you ready for a sweet date?"

What?

"I mean are the dates sweet?"Aagil asked.

Amrutha does not find the joke interesting she keeps arranging the dates.Aagil was telling something in Amar's ear.

"Here girl,look I am the prince from Mahismati.

Sorry,I do not that place,Mahis what?Whatever!Just leave this place if you are not buying any of my fruit" Amrutha said.

Aagil can't believe this rude lady has no idea about Mahismati.

"See if you keep talking like this I wont allow you to marry my brother.Aagil said without a thought.

Amrutha's eye ball moved slowly to Amar's face.She again gave a blank look to him.

(this was the blank look i was saying in previous chapter)

A small silence was there.

It was a surprise she actually asked Amar if he was the man she met last night.

You...Last night?Amrutha tap her eyebrow with a pointing finger.

Amar replied "Yes Amrutha."

Amrutha gave a very small smile to him but charming enough to skip his heart a beat

They shared a look.

(bgm)

Aagil keep staring at both of them.

What night she is talking about.Brother never said anything to me Aagil thinking inside him.

"Brother,what happened?"

Amar shook his head slowly.

Aagil raised a question to Amrutha.He wants to know where is Saviksha.

"Do you know where is Saviksha?" .

Amrutha gave a angry look staright one to Aagil and said, Excuse me ,please don't ask bout her to me.This is not the place to ask about Saviksha.I don't even want to mention her name.Now leave!"

Aagil confused.He knows that she was in the race but he cannot ask about Saviksha to Amrutha.Both brother looked at each other.Amar raised his shoulder and Aagil has no idea.

Aagil whispered to Amar "Brother since you already found Amrutha, can we walk a bit more to look for Saviksha please?"

Amar said yes and they are about to move from the stall.Amar turned and saw Amrutha already looking at him .She gave a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I hope you all like the update*

*I guess the update is not boring*

*stay tuned for upcoming*

*dedicate this update for all sweety fans*