Ready for LOVE

The fourth day of their trip.Aagil woke up like hot water was poured on his leg.He starts thinking something.He focused what he saw last nigt.He carefully recall it.He saw the camels around the palace and ..and there was one with the pink roses.

He quickly get of from the bed and ran to the palace door.He pulled the the gigantic white and diamond stoned door.He ran out to the camels and start searching the roses among them.He pull the camel's tails one by one and he found it.

His face full of happiness.Holding the tail which tied by the pink roses he said "I know I will find you.I know".

He do not know what to do next so he went back their room.Amar was sitting on the bed.Amar asked "why are you sweating? Where are you coming from?"

"Brother,I know where is Saviksha."

Really?Amar asked happily.

"Yes,she lives in this palace too."

Amar looked shocked "What you mean?

Aagil nodded yes and told him that how he saw the camel's tail therefore it is confirmed she is living here.Once he said everything.He went to bath and quickly get ready.

"Where are you going this early morning?"Amar asked.

Aagil turned to him and shows his teeth.

"Of course to search her around the palace".

Aagil came out from the room.He went around the palace and found around 4 to 5 ministers houses and a small house.

He keep searching if he could actually find who is the owner of the camel.

Saviksha came out from the small house.Aagil walked towards her and called her.

"Hello" from her back.

She looked at him.

"Yes."

"Please don't mistake me.Can you please tell me where is the camel's owner".He pointed his finger to the pink roses camel.Saviksha looked at the camel.She asked him why he wants to know about the camel.

Aagil without knowing it is Saviksha.He told her that he saw the camel in the race with a lady wearing black suit.He is describing bout her to Saviksha itself.

Saviksha stopped his words and asked what she can do for him now.

Aagil asked her "Can you please tell me where is Saviksha."

Saviksha started laughing.Aagil looked her in confused face.

"You have not seen Saviksha before ?" she asked him.

Aagil told no to her.

"May I know why you want to meet her?"

Aagil quickly replied her "Oh that is because I love her".

Saviksha have no idea how she should react but absolutely she is blushing inside.She is controlling her laughs.But she absolutely love Aagil's innocence and his striaght forward attitude.She is amazed by his attitude.

Aagil asked Saviksha's help if she could tell him where he can find her.

"SAVIKSHAAA"

A voice came from the small house.

"Yes father I am coming."

Aagil eyes got widen.He cant even say a word.He has no idea where to hide now.

"Prince Aagil,I am Saviksha.I hope you don't mind loving me."She smiled and ran into the house.

What does that means.Aagil cant understand what Saviksha just said.

Aagil went back to the room and told Amar what happened.Amar was teasing his brother.

"Hahaha , brother she likes you ra."

Aagil replied "Is it? How you are telling this?"

Amar replied "Are you crazy, she is informing you that she is Saviksha and please don't mind for loving her".

Aagil think about the moment and smiled.Amar called Aagil to come with him to meet Amrutha at traders market.

"Brother.....You know what.Today you go the market and I stay at home."

"Why ra?" Amar asked surprisingly.

"So that we can bring home our princesses tomorrow to Mahismati".

Both of them laughed.Amar says goodbye and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the updates on Aagsha.

More updates coming on AMAR AMRUTHA love.

Stay tuned.

I hope I don't bore you.

Thanks for the support guys.❤❤

Dont forget to vote the story.❤

Much love Tara 😘😘😘