Dear Marriage....💕

Dang! King Sethu kicked the door.Amrutha and Saviksha is still unconscious.There are in the dark room,their hands are tied in front and mouth is taped.

"Look,my sons don't know about this underground room.In any point I don't want them to find out this room." said King to the henchmen.

He went near the ladies.He glares at them and give a smirk."Ladies ladies,I told you to go back but you refuse but see what happened now!

He then ask henchman to remove the tape and make them conscious.The man took off the tape and sprayed some water on their faces.Slowly they moved their eyes and open it.It was all blurry vision to them.After some time they realised King Sethu has kidnapped them.

"What are you doing"Amrutha asked in anger.Saviksha and Amrutha eyes are filled with full anger.They feel challenged.

"Let us go,you monster!" Saviksha yelled.

"Hahaha,do you think I set my henchman and kidnapped you,trapped you inside her. Just to let you go once you yelled."Let us go you monster"he mimicked a horrible voice to pretend a lady voice.

Amrutha and Saviskha cant control their anger but they cant do anything since their legs also tied together.

"Sethu you are making a worst mistake in your life! Amrutha sounded.

"Hahaha me ? Im the greatest and I wont do any mistakes.You think I am a people's king,I am a devil king that born to rule this world! And I will use my sons to fulfill my desires.I have already plan to get other kingdoms for my son.But you two...beggars from Riyadh,how do you even step into this Mahismati.So now I am not going to sent you back I am going to sent you away from this world."

Amrutha and Saviska gave a big shock reaction.They cant believe their life is going to be end in a while.There is fears in their , they feel helpless.They started to shout "Help ,help , help! "

King Sethu and the henchmen laughed."Nobody can hear you from here.Thats it you are finished.Goodbye so called Princesses of Mahismati.It was mid night 3am . Raja ordered the men to kill them by 6am so that the marriage will be stop.

"Ladies I am going to tell my sons that you ran away with my cashes and jewels.Wow what an amazing story to cook up against street beggars like you."Again he laughed and left with henchman.

Saviksha and Amrutha looked at each other in unstable state because they think they are not able to escape from this place.

"What are we suppose to do now,we are rivals but then we need to help each other if not we are going to die that too as a thief." Saviskha said to Amrutha.

"Savi.Amrutha gasped.She shook her head.Her eyes looks like almost give up.She knows they cant escape.

Saviksha understand it.She turned her  head away.She looked up on the ceiling.She remembers her beautiful moments with Aagil.A tear slowly rolling over.She thinks back Aagil's naughtiness , his cute smile.

"I came for something else but ,I falled for you.Now,I am going to die without completing it also without living with you Aagil" she said inside her heart.

Meanwhile in the palace everyone starts to wake up , to prepare , to celebrate, to witness the royal wedding of the brothers of Mahismati.

The sky starts to show some light blue rays.Aagil woke up in happiness.He cant wait to get married.He is going to marry his love today.He smiled to himself.He went to get ready.He wore the yellow with dark green stones costume that was prepared for him.

"Brother can I come in? He knocked Amar's door.

Amar asked him to enter.Aagil came inside shocked to find that Amar has not ready.