Kalakayars

Savisksha POV

Why you have to save me Aagil? I mean what I did . Why this much care and love? I don't know ho to react to your love.But Aagil please stay away.Take your heart away.I have missions to complete.Whatever you seeing now it is not me.How I can ever explain it to you that I came to....

End of POV

She stopped talking to herself when she heard Amar's voice.

"Ummm...mmm Hi Saviksha..hmm how is he now?"asked Amar.

"He is taking a good rest brother.Don't worry he will be ok."

Amar agreed to her."You are so lucky to get my brother , take care him Saviksha".

Saviksha cant stand in between the brothers.She feels so much guilty.Her face changed.

"What is wrong Saviksha"asked Amar.

Saviksha forced a smile and replied "Nothing brother".

Amrutha knocked the door.She wants to come in.

"Hey dear,come in."

Saviksha turned away.Amrutha entered and take a look at Aagil.

"Poor boy,yesterday his fishes died and today he is hurted.Amrutha said.

Amar sighed.

Aagil moved a bit hearing their voices.

"Shhhh,let him sleep.Let us go out from here" said Saviksha.

The couples agreed and wanted to make a move.A soldier ran up to Aagil room screaming "Prince Amar..."

He came and stood right in front of him.Amar looked tensed.All of them gave a shocked reaction.

"Prince,the kalakayars that was hiding in the cave came out today.There are attacking our people at the traders market.Please come to the place.The situation has gone out of control.Some of our soldiers and people are killed.

"Brother" Aagil opened his eyes.He slowly tried to wake up but he cant.His shoulders are painful.Saviksha went to him.She hold his hand.

"Aagil please don't wake up .Your wound is not healed yet.If you wake up now you are going to hurt yourself."Saviksha said.

"Yes brother she is right.Stay here.I will take care this time."Amar looked vengeful.

"But brother we always fight together,I cant send you alone"Aagil replied.

"Please Aagil listen to him.Saviksha said.She looked so worried.She feels that she should care for him.Amrutha is watching everything.

"I will go with Amar"Amrutha said.

"Love you cant do that , the kalakayars are very bad,They are insane human beings.It is hard to fight with them.Without a proper practice it is hard to kill them.You stay here,I will go there".Amar left the room.

"I am worried"Aagil said.

Amrutha was looking at Aagil.She felt she should follow Amar.She asked Aagil to take care.She went to horse stable.She took a white horse outside.

Amma,amma enna pandringa?" (what are you doing) asked the horse stable cleaner.

"Just watch me" Amrutha replied.She took off with her horse.

Meanwhile Amar is already at the market.He with his army are attacking the kalakayars.They are giving back to back hits.Amar keep giving cuts at kalakayars arms so that it will be hard for them to hold their weapon and fight.

One of the kalakayar took a chair.He threw it on Amar's face.He managed to avoid the attack but it hit Amar's sword.His sword flew over.Amar rolls over the ground.Amar saw a hand caught his sword.It was the hand he is familiar.Amrutha jumped from her horse , caught the sword and landed on the ground.She looked aggressive. Amar looked at her without a blink.He was shocked.

She start fighting with his swords.She keeps cutting the enemy using his sword on the right hand.She quickly pulled her sword out on the left hand.She threw Amar's sword back to him.He grabbed the sword and start attacking his enemy but he keep looking at her.He watched her facial expression.He is still watching her eyes.He sees how she attacks.A royal blend was there in her attacking style.

Some of the kalakayars begin to run away.Amrutha and Amar is still fighting with the remaining enemy.Amar threw his sword and began to punch the enemy.After vanishing his enemy.He searched for Amrutha.
She was few distances away from him. He saw a white plain cloth.Amrutha sword is going in between the cloth tearing it into two parts revealing her eyes.

Amrutha sword is going in between the cloth tearing it into two parts revealing her eyes

Amar eyes widened.His heart beats goes fast.His body shakes in nervous.He trembled.He could not believe what he saw.He had some random flashes in his mind.The flashes keep showing him and Amrutha being in love and married.He felt strange.

Amrutha came to Amar.

"Amar..what happened?They all ran away.come let us go back."She said.

Amar is still in shock.He wants to get back to the palace.His mind is disturbed.

"Amar,why are you not looking happy? We chase them out.."

"No nothing Amrutha".Amar said slowly.

"Amrutha va?"

"No no I mean my dear Amru".

She looked surprised."Come lets go back".

Amar still cant figure out the flashes.He cant relax his mind.He needs to go to palace now to settle his confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think about this update?

Please comment your feedbacks...

Thanks for your support..

Much love Tara