RIYADH

After travelling for days and hours. Amar and Aagil together with King Dullan reached Riyadh. Aagil was looking more happier than Amar because he really wanted this trip to happen.

The king took them to his palace and showed them around. They were amazed to see such a beautiful palace. A completely different architecture compared to the Indian palaces.The white palace with diamond doors looked so much interesting. It took them half a day to roam around the palace. Amar and Aagil looked so tired. King Dullan understand they are tired from the travel so he decided to let them take rest in their rooms.

    The servant takes them to room.On their way they saw lots of pictures but they stopped right there.

"This is...." ,Amar wanted to ask something.

"It's King Vibshukovar of Nilamkumbor " replied the servant ."He is a good friend of our King" he continued.

Aagil looked Amar in guilt. Amar just sighed and they left the place.

  It was late evening . After having such a great meal.King Dullan was talking with the princes.
"So my dear Prince,  how would like it here"?

Amar replied "we absolutely having a good time".

Aagil smiled and agreed.
King too smiled to them.

Amar then asked the king. "We saw the picture of you with the King Vibshukovar ".
"Yes he is a very good friend of mine" said the king.

Aagil wants to say something.

Dear King Dullan,we did not k... his words stopped  by the king." I know you killed him it's okay". King said.

Amar and Aagil looked at each other. Then king told them that there is camel race tournament ongoing and he will take them to look around tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to give me feedbacks on what you think so far about my story. Thank you :)