Back to Mahismati

It is the fifth day today.As promised Saviksha went to palace with her father Abeeshan.Amar and Aagil was already standing at the discussion hall together with minister and King Dullan.Amrutha entered into the palace.She walked to the discussion hall and bowed to the king.

"I see everyone is present here,so lets talk about the discussion.Amar tell me why you wanted to have a meeting that too with Amrutha and Saviksha?"asked the king.

"Dear King Dullan of Riyadh,first my apologies to you.I request to you that you will allow me and my brother to bring our beloved to Mahismati today when we are leaving from Riyadh".

"Sure I would be glad to do that but who is that Amar?"

"King it is none other that Amrutha and Saviksha" replied Amar.

King gave a shocked reaction.The ministers were talking among them about the princes decision.

Aagil opened his mouth."Dear King,we are glad to tell you that both of them are equally in love with us".Please do not hesitate to send them with us."

King looked back at Amrutha and Saviksha.Meanwhile Amrutha and Saviksha are already sharing a rivalry look between them. King knows that both of them does not fit together.They don't like each other.

King raised up a question to Amrutha.

Amrutha,is it okay for you to follow Amar to their kingdom and stay there especially seeing Saviksha everyday?"

Amrutha looked at Saviksha and gave disgust look.

"Dear King,it is not for her but for my own good,for my Amar I am definitely ready to follow him".She answered confidently.

King then asked same question to Saviksha.

If even this woman is ready to live with her beloved and doesnt care bout my presence , do I really care for her! I am absolutely ready King" she replied.

Amrutha is not happy since she have to see her face everyday.Oh my god , why I have to face her everyday.

But King Dullan worried about Raja Sethu.what will be his reaction if he knew his bothy daughter in laws are from the tribe caste.

"Amar and Aagil are you both aware of the two ladies.there are from lower caste will your father agree? I know him since ages . He will never say yes! King said to the brothers.

"Don't worry I will never be watching his attitude this time.I will fight back for me" said Aagil.

As they finished discussing everyone looks happy and there are ready to go back to Mahismati.

Everything was placed in the ship.Both the princes helped their loves to get into the ship.Before Amrutha enter the ship,she turned back and smirked at the King.

It took almost a week for them to reach Mahismati.In this days time Amar and Aagil had so much opportunity to talk and spend time with Amrutha and Saviksha.It was also a good chance for the new couples to get along.Unfortunately only the brothers bond was good but the bond between Amrutha and Saviksha still bad or more to worst.This was the only thing that worried the brother.

After a long travel they reached Mahismati. Raja Sethu was already waiting for his sons

"Welcome,welcome my dear sons.It is good to see you back after couple of weeks".His smile stops right there.His face changes.His arakan might wake at any moment from now.

"Who is this two girls? As I see from their appearance I don't think they are from the royal family.Did you bring them as a maid for you?"

Amrutha and Saviksha both gave a shocked looked and the words he used.Oh my god,both of them couldn't accept it.