A no and a yes

Amar went to the traders market.He straightway went to Amrutha's fruit stall.

"Hi Amrutha."said Amar.

She looked back and greeted him.

"Are you really a prince" Amrutha asked him.

"Yes of course,why you have such a doubt".

"I see you roaming in the market which prince do that answered Amrutha.She was laughing to him.

"Oh I see,I am new to Riyadh thats the reason I came to visit but I have another reason too.

Amrutha looked at Amar and waiting for him to continue.

"I came to search you."

Amrutha again laughed and asked "Me,but why?"

Amar's fear can be seen through his throat.He swallows his saliva.He is super stressed.He have no idea what Amrutha will think if he says that he loves her.

"Amm...amruu...Amrutha please don't mistake me,the first time I saw you that I already fall in love with you.

Amrutha gave a big shock reaction.She could not believe the prince is telling her this.She is just fruit seller.How can she love a prince.Moreover he is from Mahismati.

"Prince,hmm may I know your name?"She asked.

"Amar,Prince Amar Devan."

"Prince Amar see you are from the royal and I am just a poor girl.Please leave prince."

Amar cant hear the words.His heart aches.

"Amrutha,please I saw it in your eyes yesterday.I know you like me."Please I want to bring you back to my kingdom.To spent my whole life with you."

Amrutha is not convinced with his words but deep down in her heart she knows she wants to follow him.

"I am sorry prince,Please leave me alone".

Amar is sad by hearing her words,He went to a quiet place.He stayed there till late evening.

Meanwhile our young prince Aagil is roaming in front of the small house.He is waiting for Saviksha to come out.Saviksha's father Abeeshan the palace gate guard came out.He saw the prince roaming there.He asked the prince if he wants something.

Aagil replied "Ummm , not for now Abeeshan".

Abeeshan bowed to him and went to the gate.

Aagil went near the small house and knocked the door.

"Hello ..Saviksha are you there?"

She replied from inside ,"Who is that".

"It is me,Aagil".

She ran to the front and saw him standing near the door.

She smiled at him.He smiled back.

"May I come in?"

She said "You may but you are prince,this is just a palace gate guard's house."

Aagil was still looking at her and replied "who cares about that when he have a beautiful daughter like you Saviksha".

He is walking towards her.He came near to her.

"What you said today morning?" asked Aagil.

She blushed.Her fair skins reveals her pinky cheeks.

Aagil smiled and said "pink roses,pink cheeks...what else you have Iksha to make me fall for you?"

She have no words.She starred back at him.Aagil cant take his eyes off her.He admires her beauty.The red skirt and red blouse flaunt her beauty.

He came very near to her.She looked up to his face.Aagil raised his hand to caress her hair but she stopped by holding his hand.

"Prince Aagil we are not suppose to.... she breathed.

Aagil got his control back."Sorry Iksha but you know I have been thinking of you all this while".

Saviksha replied,"Prince I really like you because you were brave enough to openly tell that you love a girl to another girl.

She told she admired his way of love how he loved her without even know how she looks.She told her that he even looks handsome.He loves his laughs.At the end she was afraid because he is prince and she is not from the royal family.

Prince Aagil listened everything carefully.

"Iksha, look here.Look at my eyes.Do you believe me? Do you love me?"asked Aagil.

Saviksha has fears in her eyes but she nodded yes.

Aagil felt relieved.He let a huge breath out.

They shared a look.

He gives out his hand to her.She placed her hand on his hand.He hold her hand and gripped it tightly.

It was already late evening.So he said goodbye to Saviksha and went back to palace.He wants to tell everything to Amar but Amar is seen nowhere.Aagil waited for Amar's arrival.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please forgive me if I have any mistakes in spelling or grammar.

Looks like Aagil's route is clear but not for Amar.

Will Amrutha accept Amar?

Hope you like update and don't forgot to vote guys. Thanks

Much love Tara