Its all pre-planned

Amar sat on his bed thinking what might happen today if he falls asleep . His mind recollect back the last night incident.He still cant believe the fire  incident.That too in his own kingdom.He saw Amrutha coming inside .
"Hi love" said Amar looking at Amrutha who is already coming near to him.
"Yes Amar,  why you look so dull? Are you thinking about something"asked Amrutha sitting on the bed next to him.
Amar nodded yes and continue telling her how he feels it's not safe to be here at Mahismati.
"I feel a kind,Amru. Nothing seems to be good,my heart say something is going to happen again.Seriously I cant relax my mind . As a elder prince I should have been more careful. Am i so careless? He asked.

"Amar dont worry,everything can be solved.Now lie down, take rest Amar" she said. "You look so tired and pale maybe because you have been thinking alot. A better sleep is the medicine for anything." She added.
Amar said ok to her and went to sleep.Amrutha pretend to sleep whereas Saviksha is already standing outside at the corridor.She is aiming at the king's room.Once the bow hit king's room she quickly ran away from that place .

"Oh my God,fire fire  help fire" Raja shouted.
"What the hell is happening? Where are this guards!? Raja escaped from his room.His sons and in laws ran to him.Again the servants help to put out the fire but this time Raja is too furious. Half of his belongings are ruined.

He looked at Amar."What you think? How can this happen to us?" I think this is work of someone from the palace itself! Come on ,tell me truth who did this ? He shouted.
All the servants are feeling afraid.They are looking at each other.No one took a step to admit the mistake.
"Of course no one will come cause it was me"Saviksha said in her heart.

    Amar and Aagil has nothing to say because this the first time they have come across something like this.
   Amar then sounded. "We will tighten the protection from now. I want half of the guards to keep awake even at night."

   The advisor came in to the conversation. "I am sorry to interrupt my dear king and princes. But the King and royals cannot stay in a burnt palace as per the rule. We have to renovate it as soon as possible. Til that we have to find other place to stay if not bigger unpleasant things can happen . This is not good for the royals,my dear king." He finished.

     Raja was thinking deeply for a while. He then made a decision . " Okay,I have made a decision  let me , my sons and in laws move to Nilamkumbor kingdom till this place is completely renovated."
Everyone agreed to the decision he made.

Although Aagil doesn't really like bout the decision  but he had to go for it.He knows there is no other solution. His face turned worried thinking if he had to protect his wife from Vamsi's eyes.He sighed.

    The happiness Amrutha and Saviksha experiencing now are unlimited. Of course they cant show it out but deep inside they are already dancing. They looked at each other. Both can feel the amount of happiness they have right now because half of their plan is succeeded.

   "Thank you King Dullan for asking us to set the fire on Sethu's room." said Amrutha slowly.
"Yes now they have no option then going to Nilamkumbor" Saviksha too replied slowly to her sister.The sisters was much eager to move to Nilamkumbor than the others. They went back to room and started packing their things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets go back to Nilamkumbor 🤗🤗

Lots of things going to happen in upcoming...so stay tuned...

Thanks for the support.

Guys please also let me know if my current writing is enough or you want longer one? I mean words over 1000 ? Or you are happy with the current length.

I really hope I dont bore you with my story.

Much love Tara❤