Where is she?

I asked everyone nobody seems to give me an answer.I couldn't find her at all.Saviksha I wish at least I saw your face for once.Pink roses flashes in front of Aagil's eyes.He is tired more to frustration.Its almost evening they cant even find Saviksha's shadow.

Both the brothers walked back to palace.

Amar asked " Why are you looking so dull"?

Aagil replied "Just left two days nobody seems to tell me about her brother."He sighed.

It is ok I am glad at least Amar has found his love.Even Amrutha looks like she is interested in Amar but I cant even hear her name.I made a huge mistake.I should have gone on the race day itself to talk to her.Why I left that place without even looking at her face.Im an idiot! An idiot!and he shouted AN IDIOT! Kicking the sand.Sand flew up creating smoky effect more like a yellow smoke.

"HEY,have you gone mad?" Amar sounded Aagil.

Aagil gasped and looked Aagil back.He sounded sad , his face gone down.

"I want to tell you something."

"Say it Aagil".

"Na avala parthathu illa anna" ( I have not seen her face brother)

Amar gave big shock reaction.He asked Aagil is it true what he is hearing,Aagil nodded very slowly looking the ground.He sees nothing on the golden sand.

"Brother all I know she was wearing a black suit,her camel has pink roses and she went WUSHHHH...passing me that day."

"I want to see her brother".Aagil felt the Saviksha is so near to him but she was not.

He could not accept that they are leaving in two days and he haven't meet Saviksha not even once.

Saviksha I don't know what is your colour,how you look,your eyes anything. All I know is a WUSHHHH and pink roses.

Amar cheered his brother,He promised he will find Saviksha before they leave.So they reached the palace.Both the brothers was joking about something and laughing.They entered inside palace and a girl opened the gate for them.It was Saviksha.

Saviksha looked straight to Aagil's eye when she opened the gate

Saviksha looked straight to Aagil's eye when she opened the gate.Aagil said "Thank you" and they just walk into the palace.

After having a good dinner.They had a small talk with Raja Dullan and some of the minister.Amar and Aagil were telling the raja what they saw today and how they love to be at this place.Aagil was making so much jokes too.Everyone was laughing to his jokes.Once done all of them went to sleep.

Aagil was standing near the window.He was looking the beauty of full moon that night.

It was very cold about 2 degree celcius at Riyadh.Aagil is still thinking.

I don't know if I will see you or not.I don't know where are you.This is not love.I don't know what to call this.But what I can call it instead of love . I am very eager to meet you but why Saviksha.Are you even at Riyadh? I have no idea.He was looking around the palace and saw camels.I am going to sleep.GO AWAY YOU PINK ROSES! He jumped on the bed.

He closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aagil has no idea how saviksha looks but admired just by WUSSHHHH...hahaha

Lets see if he finds her or they are going back to Mahismati without Savi...

Sorry Aagil's fans I know you cannot see him sad :P