Couples in room

Vamsi's eyes kept looking at Amrutha and Saviksha.Both of them smiled to him.He smiled to them.He cant get rid of their beauties. "The girls are smiling to me Seviyan"said Vamsi.

"Yes prince I saw it too".Both of them were discussing about the girls.Vamsi's dirty eyes are rolling over Amrutha's body and he quickly glanced over Saviksha's.

"One is Arabian horse Seviyan,I heard they are from Riyadh.Thats why looks like this.Awesome structure.And look at that Saviksha so milky in colour".Vamsi telling this to Seviyan while pulling his upper lips continuously.Aagil came and tap Vamsi's shoulder.Vamsi turned and said "Hi".

"Hi Prince Vamsi,I hope you can take your eyes away from my wife and sister in law.If not I will break your face".Aagil warned him but pretend like smiling because everyone was there for the wedding dinner celebration.Vamsi gave a covered smile to hide his embarrassment.

The couples were sitting in the stage while the guests of the wedding came and greet them.They walked to the corridor.They looked out they saw the people of Mahismati.The mahismatian cheered "Long live Prince Amar Devan and Princess Amrutha , Long Live Prince Aagila Devan and Princess Saviksha.Both the couples were happy to see the people.They looked each other and smiled.King Sethu was watching everything.He is not satisfied.He knows he have to do something but right now it is not the correct time.So he was looking for a good time.

It is already night so Amar and Aagil came and stand near the balcony.As usual they want to share some words together.

"Great feeling brother"Aagil said.

Amar smiled and replied "What da"?

"Getting married to your love"Aagil was looking at the beautiful dark sky which only has moon's light.
Amar too looked at the sky "Yes that too a long lost love".

"What brother?" Aagil asked he couldnt understand his brother's word.

"Nothing Aagil hahaha " Amar laughed.

"Brother you said something"? Aagil's question interrupted by the new brides.As they both walk to the balcony.

"Hey what you two doing here"asked Amrutha.

"Hahaha,nothing just talking sister.So how is my wife with you,good?"

"What, you know that I don't talk to her"Amrutha answered.

"Yes Aagil you know it,why you have to ask her" Saviksha sounded.

"Oh my god enough you two...silly girls"Amar said.

All of them laughed.The ladies came and call the newly wed couple inside.

As the couple goes inside Raja was standing there.

"Amar and Aagil go to your rooms"said the king.

Both the princes hold their wife's hand and started to go the room.

"Hey what you doing,why going with the girls,that is not their room"Raja said.

Everyone started laughing.Raja gave a look.The advisor said "King there are married,remember?"He giggled closing his mouth.

"Oh yes..okay you can go"Raja looked worried.

The couples went to their rooms.Although the rooms are different but it was decorated in the same way.The white creamy colour bed sheet made the giant bed looks more bright with all the red roses filled on Amar's bed and pink roses all over Aagil's bed.

Saviksha and Aagil sat on the bed.Aagil touched Saviskha hand.He bring it close to his heart.He placed it on his heart.Saviksha was looking at the floor.