Couples in love

The orange sky is slowly turning to blue slightly to darker blue.Amar haven't came back home.Aagil searched for him everywhere.He couldn't find Amar anywhere.He took one of the palace man with him and went to Amrutha's home.

He knocked,Rude lady,rude lady are you inside?"

Amrutha opened the door angrily.

"Stop calling me rude lady,Just because I did not answer you that day ,That doesn't mean I am a rude person.You insulted my camel."

"Okay,chill chill.See I didn't come here to argue.I am looking for Amar."

Amrutha replied "Why searching for your brother at my place?"

"Oh well because he said he is coming to meet you to me in the morning".

Aagil asked whether he had come.Amrutha told him everything that happened in the market today morning.

"But why he did not returned to palace since then?"

Aagil is terified."What are you saying?You said no to my brother?How could reject a man like my brother?"

Amrutha is annoyed by Aagil's non stop question.She is looking for a second to answer his questions but he is keep questioning her.

Amrutha and Aagil look worried.

"Let's go and search for him Aagil."

Aagil is angry."Why , why you even care if you don't love my brother?"He started scolding her and keep saying that because of her his brother is now missing.

She could not hear all his words she shouted "I love your brother!!!".

Aagil in shocked stopped his words.

A drop of tear from her left eye fall to her cheek.All of sudden a hand wiped the tear.She turned to her left.It was Amar.Her right hand flew to his cheek planted a nice tight slap.

"Where you went missing Prince,did you hear what your brother just said to me!? I told you to leave me alone.I did not asked you to be alone.You idiot.She is very angry.

"Sorrry Amru,I cant imagine a life without you."Apo sonnathu tan ipavum,enkuda en aranmanai ku vaa...Unnode vazhnal muluthom valanum.( As I said before follow me to my kingdom,I want to live with you forever my princess)"

Amrutha is thinking very deeply.She is stuck ed in between.She havent answered him anything.

"Amrutha please say yes to my brother,I promise I will stop calling you rude girl".said Aagil

Wet eyes and she burst into laugh.

She shook her to head slowly to right and left to the right and left.Amar is getting no hope.And she changed the direction to up and down.She her head up and down.

Amar's eyes twinkled.The corner of his lips rose.The brothers looked amused by her action.

Aagil lifted his brother up and cheered."Hahahaha I am so happy brother,we have made it.We found our princesses.I cant wait to introduce them to our father.To bring them to our kingdom.Yuhooo".

Amar told Amrutha to be at palace tomorrow at morning so he can talk to King Dullan about their marriage.Both of them looked happy.

Amar and Aagil both went back to palace.They are excited about tomorrow morning.

Before sleep Aagil came out from the palace.He slowly walked to Abeeshan house.He went to Saviksha's room window and called "Iksha...Iksha..."

She looked out "Oh my god Prince what are you doing here?"asked Saviksha.

"I came to see you darling."He answered.

"Hahaha Prince,please go and sleep it is already too late.If anyone see us together then it is not good for both of us".

Aagil agreed to her words.He reminded her to come to the palace tomorrow morning.

"I want to talk bout us to King Dullan.So be right there."Okay darling?

Saviksha said sure.He was about to take a leave but he stopped.Saviksha asked "Why Prince,what happened?"

He looked at her and said.

"I love you,Iksha.

______________________________________________________________________

We are slowly getting into the most important parts of the story.

Don't think that Amrutha and Saviksha easily fall in to love because last time people always use to fall for people they first admired.

Once fallen is forever fallen man :P

Haha I hope you like the updates.