Marriage drama

Raja Sethu POV

     Who are they?Just poor ladies from the lower caste.They are expecting to become my daughter in laws! What a shame for me. How will I tell the world they are my daughter in laws. How I even tell Mahismati. That's it I shall send my mans to kill both of them.Once there are dead I will make my sons to marry a king's daughter.

End of POV

       Raja called his man and asked them to kidnap the ladies the night before marriage and kill them."I will not cancel the marriage but without the brides , is there a marriage?" He laughed.

      Meanwhile thousands of labours appointed to work for the marriage.Teams by teams.One for cooking,one for decoration, music,souvenirs, costumes, make up,accessories a lot more.

      Amrutha and Saviksha was given two different room according to their wish.They doesn't wants to be in the same room.Of course they show hatred to each other and even the brothers know about it.

      "Adei Aagil,can you ask Saviksha to become friend with my Amru da?"
     Aagil gave a look ."Brother why not you ask you dearest Amrutha to do that?"

    "Ennale panna mudilanu thane unna kekren (I am asking you because I couldn't do it)

     Aagil replied "same here."

Amar then said to Aagil "Let's go and meet them".

Aagil replied "Okay brother hmmm your direction is on the west".

Amar laughed and said "and yours on the east".

Before turning to their direction both brothers looked at each other. They hugged each other.

"We will always be the same  brother".Aagil said in his heart.

Amar smiled to him.Both of them are going to their loves room.

Amar knocked Amrutha room.She opened and welcomed Amar.
  "Hello my dear, you look so fresh".
Amrutha laughed,Haha I just finished bathing.

"Hmmm... I smell jasmine".

"Hello,Mr Prince are you trying to smell me?"Amrutha asked.

"Hmm maybe a sort of...moreover who doesn't like the smell of jasmine coming from the girl we love".

"Ohhh I see,but now I am just your lover not your wife,  I think you can take your steps back and go back to your room".

Amar starts acting like baby."Chella Amruuu illa?"(aren't you my darling Amru)

Amrutha replied "yes yes I am but now you have to go".

Meanwhile Aagil is peeping on Saviksha 's door hole.Suddenly someone came tap his shoulder.
He said hey dont disturb.

"Prince what  you doing?

It was saviksha...Aagil looked at her and try to cover himself.

"Why are you peeping?" She asked

"No ... no I was not".He answered very casually.

So why are you here Aagil?

"Hmmm I'm just....he looked at her and said "hey what you said ?"

Saviksha laughed...and replied "I said why are you here AAGIL???"

He was shocked that this the first time he hears a woman calling his name that too it is his Iksha.

"Iksha...I love you...".

"This is the third  you saying this to me" she smile and shake her head.

He scratched his non itchy head .He is shy.

"Please prince what you doing? Are you shy? Oh my God I cant watch you like this .it is too funny".

"Oh ho is it" Aagil said with a stare.
He looked right and left.She asked what you looking for.
He said her name
"Ikshaaaa "  and lifted her .
One hand at the back of her knees and one at back of her shoulder.He carried her inside the room.They were looking each other.She jumped from his hold.

She was blushing.She asked him to leave or she will shouted.

Aagil was laughing and came out of the room.
Raja from opposite tower saw Aagil coming out from Saviksha room. He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all do vote and comment on my story 😘😘
Let me know how you feel about the story.

Hope you like the marriage updates

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes 😥

Manichu for the short update.Coming up with a long one....

Thanks 😘

Much love Tara❤