❝6❞

·The CreepyHouse·

·What is the creepyhouse

·The Creepyhouse is a house, rather a mansion or a cabin where some creepypastas live like Slenderman and the Proxys.

'Where it is located?'

'All the Creepy-Houses are in the forest, related to the disappearances, paranormal events, crimes, as well as the operator and their Proxys ... But not all Creepypastas live in it ...
Now, with the issue of disappearances, they are in all generally in Canada.

1.- Canada (the Principal): In central Ontario

2.- Spain: In the forest called "La Mierla"

3.- Mexico: "La Sierra Madre" of Oaxaca

4.-Argentina: unknown location

5.-It is also said that there is a CreepyHouse in Colombia, although this isn't confirmed yet.

<Existence?

<Apparently many say that each Creepys has its own residence.
I say that it exists but can all the creepys live there? To this question there are only three answers, in my opinion:

^Theories^

1 . No, because there are many frictions between them.

2. Yes, bc they are all murderers and that is what they have in common.

3. It is a meeting point in common, but only Slenderman and Sally live there, and the others have part of their territory and, as it were, they only visit.

'Where to find it?'

You will never find it because of the fact that it is not visible to the human eye and besides it says that it is in places where humans can not live and if they find it, it's because Slenderman allowed it.

[...]