❝55❞

Slenderman has a human form? 1

*✾ ・。。・✾ ゜・。。・✾ *

/In another chapter I will explain why I put that title\

[ ] : - U.S ─✧

❝Спасибо, переводчик.❞

2009 Appalachian Trail Abduction

In 2009, an 8th grade student was abducted while hiking a segment of the Appalachian Trail on a class field trip. The following is a report by a psychologist with the local police department.

Concord, New Hampshire

Police Department

Consulting Psychologist

April 15, 2009

Report on the April 11th incident from the Appalachian Trail.

Overview:

Police report states that a group of 8th grade students were hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail as part of a school field trip. During the afternoon of April 11th the group was apparently stalked by an unknown assailant. After the group of students and their teacher chaperones bedded down for the night, the assailant apparently entered the trailside shelter and abducted one of the students.

The details are confused as to exactly what occurred, but this much is clear. Several of the students noticed "A strange person" at different points throughout the day. Shortly before the group stopped for the day, it began to rain. Once the group was in the shelter the rain increased. A few students reported seeing "Something, maybe a person or an animal" skulking near the shelter, just out of clear visual range.