❝29❞

·The Proxy sign upon awakening·

[Do you think you're crazy? Maybe you're crazy.]

· Some simply woke up with the sign on their skin and others noticed it during the day.

[It is quite rare and hard to believe.]

· Of course, a person with long nails can scratch unintentionally during the night.

· In short, awakening with that symbol is not at all common or usual. I was asking a friend of mine, Jane. She told me something quite logical, that one could do the sign without realizing it, since our minds are very aware of this topic (I mean  the Creepypastas).

She also told me that if you were really marked by Slenderman it would be because he is going to kill you right away or something like that. In other cases, also to turn it into a proxy but it is very unlikely.

These are some theories that I came up with about this strange event, I will also say things that make it less real (it is worth noting that I searched the Internet  and didn't find anything at all).

^ Theories.

· Somehow manage to hurt themselves asleep, creating the proxy symbol. This can be very logical, if the person is a sleepwalker or has a very heavy sleep.

· Slenderman wants to kill them or turn them into Proxy's. I doubt that this is true. Besides Slenderman wouldn't let them say any word about this.

· Slenderman "brand" in a certain way to people who in the future would be useful for something. This may have some logic, but it does not convince me at all.

· And the last theory. The marked ones, they lie. They scratch the sign Proxy on the skin just to get attention.(One of the theories I most believe in)

[I am very skeptical.]

· Future Proxy ·

·Symptoms.

· Having had a dark past.

[It means that your childhood was not pretty and nowadays your life is still rubbish.]

· Know a lot about them.

Do you know all about the Creepypasta, their past, their life, their tastes etc.

· Dawn with the sign Proxy in your body.

· Have several personalities.

· Be disillusioned of the life.

Well for me this is super fake. Since there aren't exist the elected of Slenderman. But as I always say, I bring you information after believing or not is your discision I for my part do not believe in this.

You decide.

[...]