❝42❞

៚ ❐ Chapter one 」

«Becoming a Proxy»

➸ Step one:

Get noticed for Slenderman. You will see Slenderman basically, wherevere you go. The reason he does this is; He have curious about you, assess whether you are worthy or good enough for the job. This "stalking" time varies. In some cases, it is a few weeks, months or even many years.

During this time, you will also have headaches, fear and paranoia. You will also get what is known as Slender Sickness.

- The symptoms of that disease are;

·Attack of cough.

·Cough with blood.

·Occasional nausea

·Paranoia.

·Vomiting and extreme exhaustion.

·Nosebleeds.

·Amnesia and deja vu.

·Painful breathing.

·Difficulty swallowing.

·Violent seizures.

If Slender Man likes what he see, you have proven yourself worthy of being a proxy. Most likely, you will go to the second step.

➸Step two:

Slenderman will reveal himself and he have a talk with you. He will inform you about his plans for you to work for him or be a representative. If you say no to his request, he will kill you. If you say yes, you will wakes up safely in your home. It is not yet known if Slenderman takes you there or you walk around.

➸Step three;

(interchangeable with step 4): Second meeting. You getting your brand. A little known fact; Slenderman puts a scar in its proxies to identify them as one.

Step four;

(interchangeable with step 3): You will get used Slenderman and Slender Sickness. Eventually Extreme paranoia and fear are transformed into a feeling of comfort. You can interact and be close to Slenderman without having any of the horrible symptoms of the disease, less amnesia and some mental potholes will happen even when you're a proxy.

Step five;

The strange phase (habits / urgencies). The strange impulse to draw the operator symbol, and eventually do it out of nowhere and without thinking. It is almost impossible to stop, your muscles will be controlled and will do so against your will. The strange habit number two is to walk every day against you and the strange urge to be outside more often.

Step six;

After getting your mark you are now practically a proxy. Being able to communicate with Slenderman in your head and listen to his voice without hurting you. For those who don't know, Slenderman communicates through thought. It is at this point that you can finally do jobs for him and go on missions.

    ────── ⋆⌘⋆ ──────  

搰 Extra Info;

  ☠;; The Path of Black Leaves

The Path of Black Leaves is a recurring location in Slender Man Mythos, specifically in slenderblogs.The route was first described in the White Elephants blog and expanded in other blogs over time.Some theorists suggest that it is the domain of the Slender Man.It is assumed that The Bleeding Tree is also generally within the path.

Is described as a wooded road surrounded by trees with black leaves.It has been suggested that it is a universe or place where Proxies and Slender Man can travel as a form quick.

It is said that strange creatures roam the forest and attack those who do not bear the mark of the Thin Man.As such, human expeditions to the road have generally ended negatively, with massive victims being a common occurrence.

The road is used as an alternative to Slender Walking, and apparently contradicts the Tulpa Theory.

‗ ❍ [ Sasha <Off> ] ¡! ❞