# MSM

₊❏❜ ; [Mini Survival Manual  ] ⌒⌒

❛They will die one by one.

(( :Jeff the killer: ))≡ [ 1 R U N]

- Imagine a situation you are in your house, watching television and suddenly... Jeffrey enters through the window and tries to kill you. You...

A) Run and scream.

B) Try to fight.

C) Go to the kitchen.

I would choose the answer (C) I would go find something to defend myself.

·What are his weaknesses?·

First of all, don't  remind him of his past. You will piss him off more.

· As you know Jeff may have open wounds on his face and at the corner of his lips, you can throw alcohol or perfume on his face. It will burn he too much and that will give you time to escape. (Yeah it's better  escape. He's strong, agile, fast and skilled with weapons.)

· Remember he "cut his eyelids". Take your  phone and with the flashlight zas! Blinding light in the eyes. It will give you time to run.

· I don't know if many know, but Jeff is afraid of tomatoes. That must be very useful.

·What should you not do?·

- Don't get nervous.

- Don't bother him.

- Don't talk about his past.

- Don't try to fight him. But if you are fast, strong and know how to handle weapons well ... Try it!

- Don't invoke it.

- Don't call him by nicknames.

·What to do?·

- Find a place to hide you're self.

- Have a gun nearby.

- Threaten him with the police. Possibly he goes away.

- Possibly when he "attack" you are sleeping so always try to close doors and windows with insurance.

- Have dogs or cats in your house. They will alert you when someone is nearby. Dogs are very faithful and will always defend you. Jeff also likes dogs very much. (Surely he will forgives your life).

Extra;;

((Creepypasta languages))

·Laughing Jack: Spanish and English.

·Eyeless Jack: German. Spanish and English a bit.

·Jason the toy maker: English. A bit of Spanish, and  French.

·Bloody painter: His language is English but he knows Spanish and French (basic).

·Ben drowned: English and he knows how to read Spanish, the drawback is that he can't speak or write it.

·Jeff the killer: He only speaks English.

·Sally Williams: English.

·Homicidal liu: English and Spanish but very little.

·Judge Angel:  English and Spanish.

·Slenderman: He understand Spanish, English and German.

·Grinny cat: Just understand signs like the mimes.

·Masky: English. And, he understands Spanish.

·Hoodie: English. But he understands Spanish but speaks it weird (xd) because he still doesn't know how to pronounce it well.

·Clockwork: English.

·The pupperteer: English and maybe understands Spanish a bit.

Sasha . . . logged off.