❝8❞

╔═══════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ═══════╗

I don't know if I put this issue into the investigation but last night I finally decided to invoke Ticci Toby [Soon I'll upload his official invocation to my other book.] Well it did not happen very much I felt strange, I had tics (it's normal when invoking Toby that you get tic attacks) and hear strange sounds).

And nothing more...

╚═══════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ═══════╝

L o a d i n g....

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

>▫Slenderman▫<

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Slenderman was born in the year of 2009, more specifically in the month of June of that year, in the forums of photographs of Something Awful, where the users of great creativity were exhorted to use the Photoshop program to create images or edit photographs so that they contain paranormal entities.

On June 10, 2009, two days after they launched the call, a user named Victor Surge published a photograph where you can see a group of young people walking, and in the background you can see slenderman, those images caused a lot horror and commotion, which we can appreciate today; from videogames to movies.

Where does he live?

It inhabits mainly in the forests where, due to its high physiognomy and its long extremities, it can hide quite well in the branches of the trees and the trunks of the pines.

Talking about his powers is extremely difficult because to begin with this and other dimensions can be teleported and altering time and space.

【 What are her powers?】

As I said before, its tentacles leave their victims in a state of shock; Of which there is no trace of them after having seen slenderman.

『 When it was first seen? 』

Assumed engravings of the fifteenth century the 1st and the seventeenth century the 2nd in which a creature similar to Slenderman is appreciated.

The first is titled "The Knight" and shows a being facing a knight. It uses its arms like spears.

The second shows a child being snatched from his parents by a being similar to the one above, with multiple arms, in the shape of a skeleton.

•|♔|With what is it associated with Slenderman?|♔| •

This monster was immediately associated with two elements in particular: forests and children. The folklore that surrounds it tells stories in which children disappear when playing near a forest, to reappear as horribly mutilated bodies.

It was also associated with fires; making him appear in several photos just drawn in the smoke of some house that disappeared among the flames. Basically it hides in the smoke, the fog or among the trees, and its appearance occurs before mysterious disappearances, or horrendous killings associated with children.

Like any myth, it is subject to a constant change, and since the appearance of various fictions that take him as a protagonist it has been accepted that he usually stalks those who know about him, as well as children or people who like to take walks in the woods .

╚» How does Slenderman act? «╝

Its appearance allows it to camouflage itself among the trees, which is why it is particularly associated with this type of frame. His victims fall into a trance when they see him, being attracted to him without being able to do anything to avoid it. What Slenderman does to them once they fall prey to hypnosis remains a mystery; it is speculated that he uses them for food, plays with his remains, absorbs them, leads to "another place".

⇘⇘⇙⇙
⇒ Who Slenderman attacks? ⇐
⇗⇗⇖⇖

Although in the stories we have both children and young adults as protagonists, normally those who are able to tell us about the experience are the greatest; so the differences in the way it affects its victims are not clear.

In the case of adults, it is noted that constant contact with Slenderman generates a violent and constant clearing of the throat, in addition to memory losses (Slenderman gains the power to control its victims, and while they are under their influence, they are not aware, generating 'potholes' in memory).

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◤ I was very worried because I
thought
the Creepypast Invocations book was going to be a disaster in Wattpad :v . Luckily not many people saw it.◢

[...]