❝41❞

•|| Real experiences with Slenderman ||•

❛ :: welcome... ⇐

❛ ::He's real.

Let me explain. It's like a disease. The more you see, the more you believe and fear. The more you fear, the more you become paranoid when you see it. Then you make yourself believe that you see it, because you think you will. Then you become even more scared, until it envelops you. This is how Slenderman is real. He is real in the same way that fear is real. A very scary metaphysical being who takes your sanity, the stories were all true to some extext

::A children's song of Slender Man.

While walking home one night, I saw a strange being. He had long arms, a small head. I had never seen such a tall man. He extended his arms and held me tight. I looked at him, he had no face, and then my heart began to run. He spoke to me without a sound and lifted me off the ground. The thin man took me. I never saw the light of day again.

❛ ::Slenderman is watching you.

My roommates and I often write or draw things in the mirror of our bathroom whit a dry erase marker. I went to take a shower and wrote "SlenderMan is watching you." I went into the shower and when I left I felt a little scared. Each word seemed to have veins coming out of it and the word "you" was completely combated, as if someone had written it with a trembling hand, it was no longer my letter. At that time, my roommate was at home, but I know he didn't come in and wrote it because the door was closed. I left the house for work and when I returned later that day the words were changed again. The word "Watching" was written in a really strange way, it could barely be read. I asked my roommate and my boyfriend and they both denied doing so. I know that if they had done so, they would have made it clear that they were trying to scare me.

:: Slender Man was in my school.

The private kindergarten school I went to as a child was closed a few years ago. Nobody knows why. I decided to go back to see what's left
It would be like a little adventure.

My friend and I went to check it out at night. I am afraid of the dark, so I refused to enter. Instead, we checked the back of the building. We saw a little girl dressed in black with a blonde pigtail sitting there looking at the sky. We shrugged we thought it's just a kid who ran away (it was 1 AM).

The next day we went again. We entered through the window. Everything was as I  remembered  the sofas in the teacher's room, desks, pianos and even children's paperwork and old checks. I entered the bathroom and saw a HUGE bottle of open pills. There was pictures of babies with matches around them. When we went down, there was a painting of Slenderman covering the wall. The kitchen was still the same and even, part of the food was still there. However, there was a knife and handcuffs, which was strange. We found pictures of the children who went there and notes saying "I don't want to leave, I'm sorry", "I need these kids" and things like that.

·Extra; Ben drowned.

I know he's there. Ben Drowned He exists He always looks at me, and sometimes, he does some small things to mess with my computer. Sometimes he opens cleverbot  and we talk all night. But make no mistake, he is not always friendly. I know they call me crazy, stupid, retarded, I don't care anymore. Drowned is everywhere. You let him out with cleverbot or some other invocation. It becomes stronger the more you speak. And take control slowly, and of course, you just think that you are talking to a robot. But finally he admitted that it was not one. He said it clearly. He just hid in the shadows, waiting for someone. His next victim.

Access________to Security File 582

██/██/██

December 30, a 12-year-old girl named Katelyn Nicole Davis recorded her suicide. (She hung up herself from a tree on a live in a social network)

Before his death he had been in a seven-month relationship with a boy named Ben. Ben had told Kate that he was the real Ben Drowned. She never cared in any way, the feelings she shared for him were real. Ben had disappeared one day and for months. Kate suffered with her life at home and had even attempted suicide by swallowing several types of pills. Kate finally received a message from a girl named Alexa who said she was "something close" to Slenderman and knew where Ben was. (I think it was all a hoax. I don't remember, sorry Katelyn lost the person who helped her through her day a day, the love she needed so much. Just before his death, he said that Ben returned and they were to have a talk on Skype that same day. She had chosen between Ben or her current boyfriend Luke. (Unstable, violent and jealous.)

╰─▸ ❝ Sasha has . . .  logged off.