❝43❞

៚ ❐ Chapter two 」

«Being a proxy»

½ ⸙͎ ; Blackouts and amnesia:

Well...  things you don't remember, losing track of time, losing track of the events that took place, not being sure how you got to certain places or where you are.

  ⅓ ⸙͎ ; Waking up with injuries and more amnesia:

«How did I get these scars, scratches, cuts, stab wounds, bumps and bruises? What did i do last night? Did I receive these injuries during a mission? What happened to me?

¼ ⸙͎ ;Dreams of memory:

Dreams or visions that show missing information, such as memories we lost, things you did that day that don't seem so important and things that happened during the missions.

  ⅔ ⸙͎ ; Drawings:

Some of us still have that urge to draw the operator symbol and we can't fight it.

[Says "Some of us" because he speaks from the perspective of a Proxy.]

  ⅛ ⸙͎ ; Stupid nooby / trader proxies:

They just said yes so that Slenderman wouldn't kill them, but they didn't realize how hard the job would really be. They don't want to hurt anyone but at the same time they don't want to disobey our teacher.

They tried to lock themselves in their rooms so as not to have to do what Slenderman wants them to do. They fail to realize the power and control of Slenderman. If you are a proxy and he wants you to do something, you will. It's no use fighting that. Fighting will only get you into big trouble and you'll be forced to do it anyway...

  ⅝ ⸙͎ ; The need to inform:

Educate others about Slenderman.

⅞  ⸙͎ Last but not less important :

And, All the proxies

████████. Is only one or two times. Because If Slenderman say "kill ██". We will. When? (█/██/██).

External staff is allowed only with the authority of at least two thirds of the Council O5. The main searcotes must be monitored to any reference about NP's. (normal persons)

- ████.

⇘ : : @.Death (OFF). . .