❝23❞

·The eight notes of Slenderman·

➳ Theories.

[1]

❝Always watches No eyes ❞

This note I consider the most interesting. It's easy to understand, it clearly reminds us that Slenderman's facial anatomy. It has no mouth, eyes, nose or any other facial features, but despite not having them ...

[He always watches us]

[2]

❝NO NO NO NO❞

This note I consider one of the most difficult to understand ...

Why would Slenderman say "No" many times? I have several hypotheses. One of them could be that he does not want you to be in his territory (the forest), or he does not want you to get out of there alive.

[This note, was not written by Slenderman?]

[3]

❝HELP ME❞

This note is one of the mysterious ones. The question is simple but with a complicated answer. Who is asking for help? Slenderman? Why would the fearsome Slenderman ask for help? I do not know, but I have two theories.

^O n e

I think it is a trap for your humanity. He will make you feel sorry and then he will catch you.

^T w o

The second hypothesis reaches what no one could have imagined ... The notes were not made by Slenderman, they were made by someone else who was in the forest some time ago...

[Slenderman did not write the notes?]

[4]

❝Leave me alone❞

It may mean that Slenderman does not want you to bother him, and maybe it's a warning to leave him alone. Easy, right?

[5]

❝Don't look or it takes you❞

This note does not have any complicated science. If you see Slenderman he will not leave you alive. Simple.

[6]

The drawings❞

I have two theories...

^O n e

The first is the simple fact that in the forest you will meet Slenderman.

^T w o

I believe that this drawing refers to that; Whatever you see as a giant tree or rocks, it can be both Slenderman and his hiding place.

[Maybe its location?]

[7]

Can't run❞

It just clarifies something: You can not run of Slenderman.

[You can not escape]

[8]

❝ Follows❞

The science is simple, but once again, it contains a chilling situation. What he means is that Slenderman follows you. Yes, it does, and maybe it does not do it behind you, sometimes it appears diagonally in your range of vision.

But he always follows you.

He's always behind you.

< Scared Potter? >

.

.

.

[...]